First grow - How am I doing?

Hi there mickeybee....

Welcome to the fab world of :420:

You will love it here....

Ya lady looks to be doing well, so congrats on that....

As my mate Spart says, whats your set up ?.... Growspace size, lights etc... This will help anyone visiting your journal to give advice...

Best of luck

Ive got her in a little stealth grow box I made myself from a bedside chest of drawers..ill upload pics tommorrow..anyway shes under two cfl lights one 30w and the other is 26w...someone says I should add another but she seems to be doing fine so far under the two..and have a double xbox fan fitted in the back of the box blowing fresh air in onto the plant..its not the most elaborate but im more proud of the fact its working...not to botherd what I get of her because I only started her from a bagseed to see if I could...turns out shes female so may aswell flower her..started flowering light cycle yesterday...oh and grow space is probably smaller than what is ideal..about 2ft by 2ft wide and 3ft high...topped the plant after 4th or 5th node last week started to tie her down yesterday so I can keep her like a little bushy shrubby bundle of joy hahaha...how does it sound like im doing..putting alot of effort into this and alot of research so just wanna kno if im heading down the right path here...any comments and advice I will thank you all for in advance

Back
Top Bottom