First grow, outdoor

LungsofSTEEL

Hey everyone, im looking to grow my own crop here soon and ill be growing it out of door, i dont really have any money to spend so im just going to try to use all natural ingredients for compost in the soil and etc. I'm thinking ill use pH tested water unless it rains to much to water, but im wondering, how many seeds should i plant to have a decent grow, and whether or not this will work well enough to be worthwhile, it wont be anything super just trying to grow something nice and green. I personally have a hard time finding things and forums and things so if there is some guide of some sort i could follow to answer my questions, i would appreciate it, i just havent seen anything pertaining to outdoor growing. I have already begun preparing some soil with natural fertilizing and compost like fruits and maybe some other organic compost and possibly maneur, im not sure if thats a good idea or not but any help would be appreciated!!:yummy:

I think your about out of luck for this outdoor season....Theres always next year! People have done already harvested their outdoor crops man. And seeing how you live in Virginia I dont think the weather stays warm there long enough to pull it off this season.

I think your about out of luck for this outdoor season....Theres always next year! People have done already harvested their outdoor crops man. And seeing how you live in Virginia I dont think the weather stays warm there long enough to pull it off this season.

I agree, VA will definately not support outdooors! But next year will be here in no time

:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom