First grow - Problem with one plant

Today's runoff saw EC levels all over the place! but we are gaining ground! I had EC levels of 9.5 5.5 3.5 and 1.8 so again this is with distilled water at an initial EC of .0068 so there's that aspect of it. Based on what I have learned and what the plants are showing me I think I'm in the clear. The 9.5 plant got an extra big dose of water that resulted in about 2 gallons of runoff. After the second gallon it had an EC of 8.5, so far so good on the dilution aspect of things. From now on I'm going to water with just straight carbon filter water and I may incorporate an extremely low dose of fox farms tiger bloom for the next few weeks. I'm going to leave town in 2 weeks so I hope I can get everything streamlined for my wife to handle. I cannot express my thanks and love enough for the cannabis community, I'm very new to it all and the support and help has been fantastic. The amount of content to learn from is overwhelming and the positive vibes are what make it so great. I'm still crafting how I want to grow and I think that when I'm able to devote undivided attention to these plants I may want to give coco a try, we will see. Until then thanks for helping save my crop from what was most likely going to be a nutrient burn disaster.

Back
Top Bottom