First lemon skunk bud harvest, hows it looking

datrippp

lemon_skunk_bud.jpg

Ok, heres the first harvest of lemon skunk, This is one of the buds from a plant harvested today. Just curious how it looks to everyone else. Cant wait for it all to dry so I can smoke it. lol.. Do you all think I need to trim off more of the tiny leaves that are growing from in the bud, Just curious how everyone else trims. I like nice tight buds, without a bunch of fan leaf material left in it. Thanks for any input, It all helps so I can do the best possible job.

Dont trim the tiny leaves ^^ Everything with sugar on it should stay.

Was it a Greenhouse LS? How was the yield? Heard Lemon Skunk had a sucky yield....

Looks good to me datrippp, I just put the ax to a LS almost two weeks ago shes all in jars now I trimmed her down tight and what a flavor''..nice..but I hope after the cure it should be Right on'.......Peace'.:roorrip:

the trich development looks good, but the buds are underdeveloped (pre-mature)

there are little to no hairs that are red or red orange, they are still 90% white
you should have let the plant go for another 2 weeks, maybe 3

also the buds look a little on the airy/fluffy side...id say your using cfls or if using HIDs you have your lights to far away from the plant

lemon_skunk_bud.jpg

Ok, heres the first harvest of lemon skunk, This is one of the buds from a plant harvested today. Just curious how it looks to everyone else. Cant wait for it all to dry so I can smoke it. lol.. Do you all think I need to trim off more of the tiny leaves that are growing from in the bud, Just curious how everyone else trims. I like nice tight buds, without a bunch of fan leaf material left in it. Thanks for any input, It all helps so I can do the best possible job.

to me it looks like it could wait a week or two to harvest.....there''s alot of new pistil growth going on there...

thats exactly what i said retcwby

well, I use a 60x scope, and use the trich's to judge harvest time. Ya they couldve went a bit longer, there was plenty of amber trich's though, and I wanted a bit more of a heady energetic high. These girls had a few problems while growing, I wont even go into it all right now, lol. But all in all, I was happy with them, and the yield was actually better than expected since I used 1 gal. pots with em. lol

looks great , you grew it and did the best you could . you should be proud and satisfied with end result . as far as those tiny leafs go , if you can see trichomes on them with your eyes then i would leave them . good job .:welldone:

Back
Top Bottom