First Medical Dispensary Busted!

SonofDagit

I don't know if you guys have heard but my father (Reverend Wayne Dagit) was recently arrested. He is the owner of the Green Leaf Smoke Shop as well as CFCC ministries. My father was doing everything by the book. He was set up by some kid named Matt that was supposedly a new friend of my Dad's church. He was an informant sent in to do everything in his power to set my Dad up. This guy was a snake and did everything he could to get my Dad to do something that he could get busted for. My Dad never had money to buy the amount that is advertised that they confiscated. Show us copies of the bills that the stuff was bought with. No money exchanged hands at any time. Now all of the sudden Matt is nowhere to be found. The police set him up which is how they knew that the 100 pounds was "Recently delivered". He was set up and had no plans to do anything illegal. This a**hole dropped off the stuff and left.

re: First Medical Dispensary Busted !

I hope the facts come out and the case gets thrown out asap.
Good luck,
thank you for posting.
are there any news articles?

Re: First Medical Dispensary Busted !

I hope so too. We just need a lawyer. It's a shame that it takes a trip to jail to find out who your real supporters are. It's tough to say the least. Thank's for the blessing and hope you can help spread the word.

My prayers go out to you and your Dad. I too was Busted and know how the Police in many areas roll...LOW and with NO Class if they had to legit arrest someone they would need to work and would rather manufacture charges and violate rights than do actual police work. Unfortunately the bad police do make ALL Americans think poorly of the remainder they should work harder to weed out these bad apples and get back to basics of assisting others and trying to help their commiunities. I am sending out positive energy to your family and stay strong you will get thru this. The police use scumbags who become "key" informants so take this to trial if possible don't be bamboozled into signing you are entitled a free attyand the state will pay if you cannot.

Thank you guys for your support. My Dad is doing good and is trying to remain positive. He will be going to court on the 27th of this month and will need all of your prayers and support.

I have heard alot about this case and it is BS, sorry that this has happened to your father, but with Gene Wriggelsworth as the county sheriff I am not surprised that it did happen, he is the best example of a pig, JMO. good luck and my thoughts are with you and your family.

Back
Top Bottom