First Of Several Random Grow & Nursery Spots In Progress

Ravenplume

Finally got good progress going on the first of the various random spots around the house for tending to young plants, though this spot is not yet finished.

Nursery Space-00-01.JPG

Currently, it is good for the newly planted sprouts and youngest of the seedlings, especially a lot of various veggies and flowers that I am also growing. Not sure yet just how effective this will be for cannabis babies yet, but I have plenty of Wildling test subjects to volunteer for that little experiment. I was pleased to see that this spot (west facing window) still gets plenty of good late morning/noontime sun from the other window (south facing).

Nursery Space-00-00.JPG

In fact, the next subject from the timing study project is actually ready to plant, and will just go in a standard styro cup and take its place next to that tray with the three pete pots...Those have Naturesweet Twilights (a type of grape mater) being prepped for Spring planting.
Nursery Space-00-02.JPG

Meanwhile, there is also enough room on the top of the bookcase for at least a couple subjects to get even better lighting.

Only thing I am not really digging so far is the bulb in the lamp, as it is a bit on the orangeish/yellowish side of the spectrum. Going to find a nice proper white LED bulb for it soon.

Back
Top Bottom