First Pre-Employment Drug Test! Help plz!

Moemoe04

Hi all! So I am going to have a drug test soon, sometime next week possibly. It is for my first job and all that is left to do is the background check and drug testing. I believe the test will be a urine test.

The last time I smoked was Friday (1/31/14). On Saturday (2/1/14) I was around people who were smoking, but did not smoke. I'm not a heavy smoker ( I go through phases). I consistently smoked about 3-4 times a week for 2 weeks, before stopping on Friday (1/31/14). I need some remedies on how to flush the metabolites out of my system! I've heard about cranberry pills, niacin, and etc. On Monday (2/3/14) I started to drink a lot of water, I had practice so I sweated a lot and I had some lemon water. Today (2/4/14) I've had 8 bottles of water, 1 detox tea, and 1 gatorade along with 1 cranberry pill. I also have ran sprints uphill and a mile uphill at the gym today wearing a hoodie to produce a lot of sweat.

If anyone can give me a good method to use I would greatly appreciate it! I don't know exactly what to do.

I am 5'1, 116lbs. I'm very active and fit, I play lacrosse and go to the gym frequently and have a fast metabolism. also my fat % is on the lower side.

At that height and weight man I don't think u have much to worry about. There are kids at my school who can smoke all night and dilute the next day. The most effective way i think is synthetic urine but I like to try detox methods personally. I'd take 1000 mg of the slo niacin a day and drink supplemented fiber or eat high fiber. If u smoked for two straight weeks do at least 30 mins running everyday ( hour is better ) then do some lite crossfit workouts with high reps. You'll sweat like a bull the whole time. If you do this for 5 days id be surprised if you failed.drink a lot in the morning and from there just drink steady throughout the day. Don't make yourself sick lol. But id also look for some posts on here "how to pass a drug test in 24 hours" it gives a list of over the counter vitamins to take to help naturally detox. Let us know man

Hi all! So I am going to have a drug test soon, sometime next week possibly. It is for my first job and all that is left to do is the background check and drug testing. I believe the test will be a urine test.

The last time I smoked was Friday (1/31/14). On Saturday (2/1/14) I was around people who were smoking, but did not smoke. I'm not a heavy smoker ( I go through phases). I consistently smoked about 3-4 times a week for 2 weeks, before stopping on Friday (1/31/14). I need some remedies on how to flush the metabolites out of my system! I've heard about cranberry pills, niacin, and etc. On Monday (2/3/14) I started to drink a lot of water, I had practice so I sweated a lot and I had some lemon water. Today (2/4/14) I've had 8 bottles of water, 1 detox tea, and 1 gatorade along with 1 cranberry pill. I also have ran sprints uphill and a mile uphill at the gym today wearing a hoodie to produce a lot of sweat.

If anyone can give me a good method to use I would greatly appreciate it! I don't know exactly what to do.

I am 5'1, 116lbs. I'm very active and fit, I play lacrosse and go to the gym frequently and have a fast metabolism. also my fat % is on the lower side.
I would sub with synthetic unless you can get a couple of cheap test strips and test yourself first thing in the morning. You maybe fine with dilution the day of the test but I would test myself before you tried it.

Back
Top Bottom