First reveg!

Gardennome1

420 Member
So I reveged my Barneys Acapulco Gold!! This was my first time doing this, I took clones and grew remaining plant out again. Pretty pleased with the results. This mother's day bouquet is about half the plant I harvested today. It was basically an experiment to start a perpetual grow. My other tent is in flower now from clones taken. So far very pleased even though I heard reveging
20200510_125106.jpg
was a bad idea.

When I left-clicked on the title to read the thread, I thought it was "First Revenge," lol. Expected to read one of those "growing up and learning to deal with the adult world" stories. Whoops.

Nice looking harvest. Congratulations.

This mother's day bouquet is about half the plant

Ah, you're a great son (daughter?). I bet your mother absolutely LOVED her present! It looks like it will last her a while, too. All I was able to do this year was some minor home repairs and fix Mom a decent dinner so that she didn't have to cook for herself (or go to bed without eating, which I fear is happening more and more). And I'd have done both of those things, anyway, so it wasn't really a Mother's Day gift. I kind of felt like shit.

When I left-clicked on the title to read the thread, I thought it was "First Revenge," lol. Expected to read one of those "growing up and learning to deal with the adult world" stories. Whoops.

Nice looking harvest. Congratulations.

Ah, you're a great son (daughter?). I bet your mother absolutely LOVED her present! It looks like it will last her a while, too. All I was able to do this year was some minor home repairs and fix Mom a decent dinner so that she didn't have to cook for herself (or go to bed without eating, which I fear is happening more and more). And I'd have done both of those things, anyway, so it wasn't really a Mother's Day gift. I kind of felt like shit.
This wasn't really a mother's day present either. I figured they were flowers and its mothers day lol. I use the tissue paper to help remove any excess moisture and cut down any light that hits them.

Back
Top Bottom