Reveg Clone SOG Grow!

tokersmokeg

okay so after many succesful grows i found a female worthy of keeping.with no clones i revegged my prize female.after a month weird twisty leaves formed and eventually many healthy normal shoots.this plant has exploded with growth and branching.my plan is to start a perpetual sog with these revegged clones.so here is what i have

lights: 2 digi 600w hps
carbon filter hurricane fan
circulation fans
happy frog soil
monster bloom for flowering nutes
3 gallon grow bags cut off to 2 gallon

i currently have 6 clones that have rooted and are rolling. i have cut 10 more clones and they should be rooted any day.so the plan is to flip the light when the 10 clones are ready.2 weeks after flipping the lights i will add the ten clones.every 2 weeks i will add plants until the grow space is filled.the only problem is i only have one space to grow.I could take enough clones and kill my revegged mother plant but im partial to her and would like to keep her to give me clones whenever.so if theres any comments or suggestions to my setup i would be glad to hear them.I have had great success with little work and minimal nutes .i dont add veg nutes because of the rich soil.I top dress the soil with ocean forest the first couple weeks of flower then use the monster bloom every 2 waterings.This brings the budget of nutes down considerably.

These reveg clones are amazing they have nodes on nodes!!if you cut off a node another will sprout right out of the cut!!They root within 7 days in rockwool and branch like crazy.The strain is the DOCTOR from greenhouse seeds.The smoke is fruity and potent.this strain doesnt grow much when flowered so it should be perfect height to not get crowded with 2 weeks veg time.all my grows have never been efficent grams per watt wise,but i always come out with some super smoke!this time im more interested in YEILD and quality. pictures will come soon i promise i plan to update weekly with pictures!

Re: reveg clone sog grow!!!

100_17783.JPG
100_15393.JPG

I thought id give some other pics of some grows just to get my thread some attention.later today i will post my revegged beast and clones promise

100_21333.JPG
100_21353.JPG
100_21345.JPG

These are my clones and the revegged mother. hopefully i can get some more attention to the thread but either way i can use it as a journal for myself.I plan to flower these 8 cuttings starting today.i have 8 more that are just showing roots after 7 days.I will veg them for 2 weeks and make more clones to follow suit until i run out of space.I am hoping for a half ounce off each plant and would like to harvest 8 every 2 weeks.should be very attainable with the strain and lighting.Any thoughts or suggestions are welcome.

Re: reveg clone sog grow!!!

the two smaller cups with plants are unknown strain gifted from a friend.i have trays that can i can move the plants on for their dark time to another room.during the dark time i can veg the mother and the clones in the transition phase.I wish I had more room.but i have done the juggling act of removing the plants every twelve hours before.

okay transplanted the clones that were taken 8 days ago and flowered 8 clones!! I really need more space i dont have a place for the momma!!i have been raising the light and giving her a couple hours of hid a day?i hate to do it but i may take as many cuttings as i can and kill off the momma. Pics to follow

thanks for visiting,really i havent ever hit that 1g per watt ratio.i have 2 600w lights so i have never gotten 1200g on one go.im not sure its even possible. I made some rookie mistakes and cut some of the clones a little smaller then the others but either way im making adjustments and notes on a log everyday.I might hit the 1g per watt ratio this time given these clones are beasts!! the branching is crazy.branches shoot out branches!!i might run out of room if i veg too long!!check out the group shot and the branching on a 2 week old clone.
100_21542.JPG
100_21534.JPG
100_21553.JPG

thanks revegging takes about a month maybe less but when it comes back its very productive! i waited to repot until i saw new growth.After the soil hit the plant took off!!i have alot of nice clones. thanks for reading and watch out for any updates!!

okay some update on progress
100_21764.JPG
100_21782.JPG

i flowered the momma and took some cuttings.everything is moving real fast the last pics were on the 25!!

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom