Quadub's 1000w T5 Perpetual Grow w/ Mothers - SOG

QuaDub

Hey guys im back,
I am getting ready and set up for my next grow which will hopefully go on for a while. I will have a 2 story set up in my closet for mothers, clones and veg. and i will have a 5x5 tent with a 1000w HPS for flower. I am planning on trying out the SOG method and therefore will have a very short veg time if any at all. I already have the tent set up and ready to go but i had a few questions on my closet set up.

Q:My closet is 31" x 52" x 118" and i want to run 2 4 foot T5's(one on each level), what would you recommend for venting?4 in vortex? or would that be too much? here is a CAD model of my closet at the moment. The mothers will be on top and clones/early veg. will be on the bottom.
Tyler_s_Closet_01.jpg

THE PLAN:
I will start by
-dropping 50 seeds
-grow them till i can sex them
-clone them all the females and dispose of the males.
-flower females
-transplant clones and flower all but the best, which will be kept for mothers.
-start perpetual SOG cycle after harvest(not sure of my schedule yet, any ideas for a 5x5 tent?) hoping to harvest at LEAST 2 ounces a month.

I will be starting this grow within a month and cant wait to hear your feedback.:thanks:

Ok guys i am done with my closet to give you a better visual.
-Once again i want to run 2 4 ft T5's. One on the top level and one on the bottom level. I am looking for the best way to vent this if anyone has any advice i am more than willing to listen. I was thinking about a 4 in vortex, but am not sure. Thanks guys!
IMG_15397.jpg
IMG_153815.jpg
IMG_153711.jpg

PLEASE MOVE THIS THREAD TO GROW ROOM DESIGN.
- I am still looking for the best way to vent my closet. Any input would be much appreciated. I have finished the door and have my tent set up, here are some pics of where im at
IMG_155211.jpg
IMG_155113.JPG
IMG_155012.jpg
IMG_15468.jpg
now.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom