Feminized Pineapple Express & Gigabud perpetual SOG

logitech227

Whats up everyone? I'm new to the site but have the same journal going on at [elsewhere]. I just wanted to document an LED grow for the people sitting on the fence.

Anyways let me recap. I am growing in a 4x4x7ft grow tent with a veg. and flower chamber built in. For veg Im using a single 64w 6500k CFL to maintain my Gigabud and Pineapple express moms.

For flower I am using a 126w LED panel and waiting on a 180w panel which is not prosource. Once I get the light Ill run a side by side and after the side by side is done I plan on running a perpetual SOG.

I will add three plants every 7 days. I will have a total of 6 rows at the end of my 6th week. Flower times are both short for my strains so I 'hope' to harvest 3 plants every 7 days once I get everything down to a tee. Since Im growing with LED I expect 1 Oz per plant. So 3 ounces every 7 days.

Once the clones develop a new set of nodes I will put them into flower. So there veg growth will only be a matter of days but that is fine because I only want one cola per plant. Or two colas if I decide to top the plants.

here are some pics of my progress.

DSCF1812.jpg
Separate veg and flower rooms

DSCF1814.jpg
Veg room up above

DSCF1861.jpg
flower room

DSCF18701.jpg

DSCF1871.jpg

DSCF1869.jpg

DSCF1873.jpg

DSCF1875.jpg

Update:

Everything is looking good, I should have my second light next week and once I do Ill be able to start my plans. As of now the single plant I am using to put the 126w penetrator through its paces is looking promising. At day 25 it has good bud development for such a short plant and that is exactly what I wanted. Once my new light arrives Ill be injecting Co2 and adding three plants every 7 days until I reach six rows of three. By doing so Ill be able to harvest 3 plants every 7 days and from the looks of my test plant Ill be able to pull 20-28 grams per plant. I anticipate anywhere from 60-84 grams every week once I get everything up and running down to a tee. Cheers. :smokeit:

DSCF1876.jpg

Mom, clone, veg room up above

DSCF1878.jpg

Test plant, looking promising. About 25 more days to go.

DSCF1879.jpg

DSCF1880.jpg

DSCF1881.jpg

DSCF1882.jpg

DSCF1884.jpg

Whats happening 420??

Well the buds are starting to fatten up considerably on my test giga. The triches today are 50% clear 50% milky. A safe bet would be 14 more days which puts me right at a 6 weeks, precisely what I anticipated. The perpetual will work great once I get my second light.

As of now my bloom enhancers consist of beastie bloomz, bud candy and snow storm ultra along with technaflora pura vida bloom as a base with a little GH micro.

DSCF1898.jpg

DSCF1899.jpg

DSCF1901.jpg

DSCF1904.jpg

Mmmmm damn man lookin Dank!

Thank you good Sir, compliments always feel good in this business. If you want to continue watching this thread click the link in my signature. Im pulling the plug on this specific thread. If a Mod reads this could you please delete this thread, I dont want it taking up valuable space. See you there. :thanks:

Whoa, this is a whole other journal? I didn't see this before! There is a whole LED sub-category on it's own, which I also have not seen....

wow...i need to step outside the control panel once and while.

Sweet stuff Bot. Love your work thus far.

-Go

Back
Top Bottom