Logitech's LED Screen Of Green

logitech227

Hey whats the word 420mag?

Well to start I previously had a very similar grow being documented using a single light source from hydrogrowled.com. A site vendor that most of you are familiar with. I decided to switch lights and am now implementing three 120w units from growledhydro.com to use as my main flower lighting source for my perpetual SOG. That lights will be in my care sometime early this coming week. Once I receive the lights I will be running a perpetual SOG like described in the title. I will start off with three plants then add three plants every seven days until I reach six rows of three which will put me at my six week flowering period. Once six weeks is achieved then my perpetual comes into play because it will be recurring every seven days. I expect no less then three ounces a week once everything is dialed down to a Tee. I will be doing this all off of two mother plants. One being Pineapple Express and the other will be Gigabud (both short flower periods). All clones will be rooted in GH rapid rooters using CloneX.

I will be using nutrients from General Hydroponics, Fox Farm, Advanced Nutrients, and humboldt along with some other unspecified things.

Pictures will be added once I receive the lights so stay tuned, this should be very very interesting.

Re: 360w LED Perpetual SOG sponsored by growledhydro.com, Pineapple Express and Gigab

Hmmm....interesting.

:nicethread:

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: <--joining everyone else...

Re: 360w LED Perpetual SOG sponsored by growledhydro.com, Pineapple Express and Gigab

Hey I thought I share with you an experience I had with a neighbor site called [other]. Well they banned me for posting this same exact thread because it conflicted with a vendor that pays them money called hydrogrowled. It just sucks to try and inform the average person about new technologies and you get that shaft because it conflicts with a site vendor kiss ass. Some peoples parents..........what can I say, it pisses me off. None profit forums my ass.

I'm glad everyone here at 420 isn't here to make a buck, instead we all share the common interest of cultivating marijuana. I like that.

This site is one I have stayed away from. Bad vibes there! :peace:

420 Mag is a great place to be! It's the only site I hit now, as the rest are just stupid. The mod's here are excellent, everybody has a wealth of knowledge and is more than willing to share. It's just a great place to be.

I can't wait to sit in on your grow Botanist! Should be very excellent! I can't wait to see the new tech! Very exciting! Sorry to hear about your negative experiences on other forums, just stick to this place, and you surely won't be sorry.

:0)

Peace my friends.

-Go Green-

I will also pull up a chair for this one. Cant wait.. + rep

Hey I just want to say thanks for listening, I know for one that I hate listening to people complain but honestly, that company is so corrupt. It just makes my blood boil to see such acts of dishonesty take place in front of my eyes and have it allowed because of money. What happened to human comradery,ethic of reciprocity, the golden rule?

"Do not do to others what would anger you if done to you by others." – Isocrates

ahhh anyways, here is a test Gigabud plant I am flowering under a single led that my weekly estimations are generated off of. It has about 2 two more weeks to go, if not a little more.
DSCF19041.jpg

I'm definitely in on this one! :popcorn:

The lights are cool and I want to see how this perpetual grow goes too.

+rep for a great looking thread and plant.

C'ya

:peace:

My lights will be here the 27th so I have to prep a couple of things. Just to for warn everyone, my gigabud mom is full up and running but my pineapple express was planted a week ago so it will be a little longer until I can start pulling clones from her. What Im getting at is, I wont be adding three plants a week right off the start simply because my single giga mom plant wont be able to supply that demand all by her lone some, poor girl, its almost like abuse. So once the PE gets up to par, we will be in business. :cheer:

In mean the mean time I want to show you what I'm working with, so I took some pictures.

This is the tent, its 4.5x4.5x7ft, divided it into two sections using plastic utility tables and PVC legs along w/light proof barrier.
DSCF1905.jpg

The single LED flowering until my new lights arrive, then this light will be a veg light.
DSCF1906.jpg

A picture with the flower room all closed up,
DSCF1908.jpg

Feminized Pineapple Express, like it said, its going to be a little before I'm gathering clones off this one.
DSCF1909.jpg

A perviously flowered plant now in veg for a little over 2 weeks. Needs more time to change the photoperiodism.
DSCF1910.jpg

Here is the mature momma Gigabud. I have been training to keep her short.
DSCF1912.jpg

Look at the crazy curve/bend I have her growing into.
DSCF1913.jpg

And my test gigabud under the LED.
DSCF1916.jpg

DSCF19141.jpg

DSCF1918.jpg

DSCF1924.jpg

DSCF1922.jpg

great pictures of whats to come, ill be looking forward to your new led units comming in

sounds good man gonna be waiting to see the pics hope it all works out would be great to hsve a weekly payoff

The test plant looks pretty nice - can't wait to see the real thing!

Thanks for all the good remarks, thats the only reason people document their grows. I look forward to showing everyone the capability of these specific LEDs in the near future.

In the case of this specific company, do you suppose one would be better to get more units for better coverage, or higher watt units, ie; 120W x 2 or 1 -300W panel?

The area I would like to dominate is just shy of 2' x 4' long.

Whats your take after seeing the lights illuminate your garden?

In the case of this specific company, do you suppose one would be better to get more units for better coverage, or higher watt units, ie; 120W x 2 or 1 -300W panel?

The area I would like to dominate is just shy of 2' x 4' long.

Whats your take after seeing the lights illuminate your garden?

Thats a good question...Well alot of factors really come into play, at least for me they do. I liked to use as little as power possible so thats why I opted for three 120w units. Plus three 120w lights will give me a lot more coverage appose to one 300w light. If you plan on growing say 2-4 plants your conventional way I.E. 30+ day veg, 3+ft plants then I would use the 300. If you want to Scrog, or SOG I would personally use more less powered units like the 120w units.

I don't know, there really is no right or wrong answer. It all depends on how much money you want to spend and how much power you want to consume and your configurations. If I where to recommend anything, I would say use more less powered units because you get more options oppose to one high powered panel. I dont know for certain though; I never have used a solo high powered panel.

If you are interested in the bigger units, there is a member on this forum by the user name Irishboy that soon will be starting a new grow with a 600w panel. That will be pretty awesome to watch, check him out, he is in the LED section.

Anyways I hope you answered your question, let me know if you need to know more.

Back
Top Bottom