Logitech's LED Screen Of Green

Re: 360w LED Perpetual SOG sponsored by growledhydro.com, Pineapple Express and Gigab

Well one ounce is not going to cut it, plain and simple. These lights are far more capable, I do not blame the yield on the lighting.

So many factors come into play. First and for most, these plants had no veg at all -ZERO. Secondly I had the pH a little high for a coco grow. These plants also had a screwed up first two weeks. I left the timer on a 24hr cycle for I think 2 or 3 days during flower. I also chopped 8 days early because I needed some smoke bad!

I am super confident that I will get my 1oz per plant with the plants to come. They all will have a 14 day veg, I have the pH steady at to 5.6-5.8 and I have enough smoke to allow everything to finish...lol.

Overall the bud looks super dank and smells awesome. Oh ya, It happens every seven days! Even if I only produce 2oz a week, that is still a half pound every month. I know I can do 3oz per plant, let me dial in this little assembly line........:smokin:

good luck with ur 3oz per plant. i hope you hit that. :goodluck:

Re: 360w LED Perpetual SOG sponsored by growledhydro.com, Pineapple Express and Gigab

good luck with ur 3oz per plant. i hope you hit that. :goodluck:

Thats the minimum I expect because if not I will get my $300.00 cooltube HPS back out and hit those numbers all day. It will take a couple rounds to get there and if it does not happen then I do not see LEDs being a benefit but I feel real confident that it is possible. First timers need a couple chances to get everything right.

Thats the minimum I expect because if not I will get my $300.00 cooltube HPS back out and hit those numbers all day. It will take a couple rounds to get there and if it does not happen then I do not see LEDs being a benefit but I feel real confident that it is possible. First timers need a couple chances to get everything right.

true.

lol I hope it is a little more, I am hoping for two. I need to adjust a lot of things with these next round of plants, mostly the veg time which I have now. The second issue I think I was running my pH to high. Im going to try 5.6-5.8 instead of 6.2-6.4 to see if that helps with nutrient uptake in the coco.

Your PH is good at 6.5 for soil 5.6 to 5.8 are target for soiless mediums.

Looks like you grew yourself some very nice buds. Congrats on the wonderful grow and your very nice buds....

Great job and :welldone:

I hope you enjoy your harvest!!

Great job and :welldone:

I hope you enjoy your harvest!!

Thank you much and everyone else.

I am more excited about the waiting being finally over. Now I am in the excitement with a harvest every 7 days. Going to have to get a cadillac set of scissors so my fingers dont fall off.:bongrip:

i would guess right around 30g also.....i also have a perpetual going, and i try to keep, no try to it....i do keep records of wt...and as a good rule, i average out at 1/4 of the wet wt...there are exceptions both ways tho....but if a plant doesnt hit 2 oz after the second try thru the room then i dc the strain...better things to do than waste light on fluff...once again there are exceptions....if it is something i really like, i will keep it until i find one i like more....or at least keep a clone of it....perpetual keeps you on your feet...always thinking about what is next, has it vegged as much as it should...you are doing great....looking good, congrats, and enjoy....lavendar:thumb:

Whats happening 420?

Well 32g dried. Not what I expected but I can do a lot lot better. Let me show you.

These are some pics of plants in flower that had a 10-12 day veg. They are three times the size of the previous plants with great bud growth and only in the start of week three. These are going to be real good.

DSCF2164.JPG

^^^I really like the look of this one. Like a little shaft coming out out the ground (coco bucket ground)

DSCF2166.JPG

DSCF2167.JPG

Thats more like it and thanks for the advice from a few fellow 420ers- I decided to blow the dust off my flora series nutes and ditch my organic bloom base. The plants visually look a ton larger.

Also I don't have pictures yet but if you saw some of my older videos, I said in one of them that I was testing out a hempy bucket plant but I was using a super tiny container- like Fiji water bottle size small.
Well the plant is awesome, it is short for the same reason that first few rows were short, because it had no veg cycle. Regardless the nugs look the best out of all plants in flower and are like chicken nugget dense and fat. That look awesome......

i would guess right around 30g also.....i also have a perpetual going, and i try to keep, no try to it....i do keep records of wt...and as a good rule, i average out at 1/4 of the wet wt...there are exceptions both ways tho....but if a plant doesnt hit 2 oz after the second try thru the room then i dc the strain...better things to do than waste light on fluff...once again there are exceptions....if it is something i really like, i will keep it until i find one i like more....or at least keep a clone of it....perpetual keeps you on your feet...always thinking about what is next, has it vegged as much as it should...you are doing great....looking good, congrats, and enjoy....lavendar:thumb:

Thank lavender, its cool to see I attracted your attention. I know exactly what you mean about being on your feet.

I dont think I could ever go back to growing your convention way. I.E. 30+ day veg, tall huge plants. SOG is constant and there is never a boring moment like the 4th week of veg on a 8 plant grow. Something is always blooming and you can tweak it to perfection because you have more turn around on plants. If you mess up one plant, you simply make it up with the next plant which is only 7 days behind. I can see the efficiency in this growing method.

The only shitty part was starting out and waiting for everything to go through its phases.
One mom from seed, maturing her, then cloning and waiting. Talk about patients and doing some waiting....and waiting. Like they use to say in the air force "hurry up and wait". Glad it is behind me and now things will only pick up from here..

Dont get me wrong though, it would be nice to run a small 400w HPS scrog on the side. There is nothing more rewarding then spending 100+ days with some gorgeous plants and ending up with coke bottle size nugs in the end- and a lot of them too. Get some you loose some I guess, just my 2 cents.:peacetwo:

Nice looking ladies, the plant in the first pic is amazing, terrific job....

HGL 126w in the middle - lol.

Can you tell who is who?

DSCF21391.JPG

so how would you compare hgl to ghl im thinkin bout gettin a light or two from mike just been holdin off waitin on irish to finish any advice already have a few hgl lights 1st and 2nd gen thanks

so how would you compare hgl to ghl im thinkin bout gettin a light or two from mike just been holdin off waitin on irish to finish any advice already have a few hgl lights 1st and 2nd gen thanks

My advice would be to hold of, let the rest of some of these other people finish with the light before you make a sound decision. I would hate for you to jump the gin and end up not liking the light (s).

Me personally though, I love the lights. I think they are doing an awesome job.

Personally, I cannot recommend the HGL lights - I own a couple. The company uses questionable and deceptive business practices. The GHL lights look promising but I advise you wait until the dust settles before making a commitment.

saint pattys day.

Today has struck me as the worst possible day ever. I learned things I would never want to know. Why cant everything be as simple as 420 magazine? Shit always has to catch up with you. Damn.

Whats goin on bro? Everything ok???

-Go

Sorry to hear this bot - wishing you the best.

Yo botanist how are you doing? Hope everything is cool dude that last post didnt sound to good....

Anyway I was just messing around and wanted to share this with you guys...

This is from Setting Suns grow his 21 days and your 21 days of flower. It seems to me that theirs a pretty noticeable difference. I know I know different strains different environment but in the overall picture I don't think that matters. This is in no way attacking anyone's grow style, as we all know SS did a hell of a job and I respect that. Just thought this was interesting..

Day_21_Flower_HSS_HGL_GLH.jpg

Back
Top Bottom