Logitech's LED Screen Of Green

Re: 360w LED Perpetual SOG sponsored by growledhydro.com, Pineapple Express and Gigab

That's pretty sweet hahaha kind of a waste on the lower portion of it, simply hitting the pot, but whatever! I agree with you, Botanist. haha

Hows things up in here bro?

-Go

Re: 360w LED Perpetual SOG sponsored by growledhydro.com, Pineapple Express and Gigab

I like zimbabway, I would add a second word like gold or diamond or dream something like that. Just a thought...... Great job...

Hey Soniq, would regular healthy doses of H2O2 increase the odds of avoiding root problems with the higher temps?

They love the stuff on a regular basis.Make sure you get the 33% grade and not the cheap stuff do to impurities. It oxiginates your water and roots too. 3ml/gallon or 1ml/litre is good when you change rez and then half that every day.

They love the stuff on a regular basis.Make sure you get the 33% grade and not the cheap stuff do to impurities. It oxiginates your water and roots too. 3ml/gallon or 1ml/litre is good when you change rez and then half that every day.

Food grade h2o2 is the only way to go but you have to be extremely careful when handling it. It will burn, eat through, rip up what ever it comes in contact with until you dilute it. FDA approved h2o2 food grade, a lot of vendors claim they have food grade but if it is not FDA approved it is junk and it has bad stuff in it.

Some will argue it is just a weed and it does not matter but people like my self and the vast majority out there, take pride in growing this elegant plant and only want the best. Thats why we spend 400-700 dollars on a single light source and then end up buying multiple units, its a quest for the best and we all want to get there first.

Food grade h2o2 is the only way to go but you have to be extremely careful when handling it. It will burn, eat through, rip up what ever it comes in contact with until you dilute it. FDA approved h2o2 food grade, a lot of vendors claim they have food grade but if it is not FDA approved it is junk and it has bad stuff in it.

Some will argue it is just a weed and it does not matter but people like my self and the vast majority out there, take pride in growing this elegant plant and only want the best. Thats why we spend 400-700 dollars on a single light source and then end up buying multiple units, its a quest for the best and we all want to get there first.

I have heard the same thing about faux food grade botanist and so I have not bought it yet. BTW, CVS pharmacy brand 3% H2O2 contains no stabilizers so it is safe. This is what I have been using. It would be more economical and easier to have my own concentrate around. Is there a reliable source for FDA approved 35% H2O2?

I have heard the same thing about faux food grade botanist and so I have not bought it yet. BTW, CVS pharmacy brand 3% H2O2 contains no stabilizers so it is safe. This is what I have been using. It would be more economical and easier to have my own concentrate around. Is there a reliable source for FDA approved 35% H2O2?

Ya I ordered from this site before.
Guardian of Eden h2o2 : Contents

It is the real deal. The website is filled with information regarding h202 and its uses ranging from spa use to cancer prevention. I found it very interesting. Some good people run the website to say the least.

Check this out 420...!

Wouldn't it be fun to grow a plant like this?

DSCF2138.JPG

lol...pretty wild aint it? If I had all the panels in the world each plant would get a set up like that. Except I would never use that POS from hgl to flower a plant, makes me puke a little.

This would make for a good journal......:thumb:

Personally ..i think inflation is a good name for a strain ... call it zimbabway inflated or zimbabway inflation.

That is actually really good sounding, thanks man! I am deciding between zimbabway dreams, zimbabway mist and now zimbabway inflation. I like them all but dont know which one is the best.

That is actually really good sounding, thanks man! I am deciding between zimbabway dreams, zimbabway mist and now zimbabway inflation. I like them all but dont know which one is the best.

YW ... you could have an entire inflation family ... many of the already existing strains would go well with it ... kush inflation, lemon haze inflation ..ect.

Lady Killer is another decent name... Zimbabwe Lady Killer.

Good luck with your naming. Maybe you could send out a packet of beans to the namer ... ya know ..a packet of the new named lady.

Well I chopped a little early because I am in need of some smoke. Over all I am very very pleased with the results. This first round I did not hit on one Oz per plant but I dont think I am to far off. With a little tweaking Ill be doing 3 easy if not more and that is every seven days! The buds look awesome and are real dense and smell great. How does it look, give me some dry guesses?

DSCF2160.JPG

DSCF2162.JPG

DSCF2163.JPG

Well I chopped a little early because I am in need of some smoke. Over all I am very very pleased with the results. This first round I did not hit on one Oz per plant but I dont think I am to far off. With a little tweaking Ill be doing 3 easy if not more and that is every seven days! The buds look awesome and are real dense and smell great. How does it look, give me some dry guesses?

DSCF2160.JPG

DSCF2162.JPG

DSCF2163.JPG

That looks like around a dry ounce on your hand. Maybe 3/4.

That looks like around a dry ounce on your hand. Maybe 3/4.

lol I hope it is a little more, I am hoping for two. I need to adjust a lot of things with these next round of plants, mostly the veg time which I have now. The second issue I think I was running my pH to high. Im going to try 5.6-5.8 instead of 6.2-6.4 to see if that helps with nutrient uptake in the coco.

ill take a poke at it. 18g dry. hope i am wrong and it more but 18-20g is my guess. its hard to tell because i cant see how dense it is in the pic. i can tell you one thing weigh it wet and i cam promise that not even close to what you'll get..lol. take away 75-80% from weight weight and that will give you a good idea what it will be totally dry

is that one plant?

123g wet weight

being nice and only taking 75% off. it should be around 30.7g
now 80% should be around 24.6g. lets see if this works. this is completely dried no wet stems, stems snapping dry.

if this is right then Ledtester is right on the money. and if so then ledtester holler at me when i harvest.lol

28g dry for sure...Great job my friend..

Personally I don't like my meds so dry it turns into dust when touched... I'm sure all of you don't ether....

Yeah, it'll be a little over an ounce dried. I like to dry mine out a little extra and then seal it in glass jars with a little lemon or orange peel for a week.

Well one ounce is not going to cut it, plain and simple. These lights are far more capable, I do not blame the yield on the lighting.

So many factors come into play. First and for most, these plants had no veg at all -ZERO. Secondly I had the pH a little high for a coco grow. These plants also had a screwed up first two weeks. I left the timer on a 24hr cycle for I think 2 or 3 days during flower. I also chopped 8 days early because I needed some smoke bad!

I am super confident that I will get my 1oz per plant with the plants to come. They all will have a 14 day veg, I have the pH at a steady 5.6-5.8 and I have enough smoke to allow everything to finish...lol.

Overall the bud looks super dank and smells awesome. Oh ya, It happens every seven days! Even if I only produce 2oz a week, that is still a half pound every month. I know I can do 3oz per plant, let me dial in this little assembly line........:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom