Logitech's LED Screen Of Green

Re: 360w LED Perpetual SOG sponsored by growledhydro.com, Pineapple Express and Gigab

Thanks for looking out 420, everything is good but not the best lets just say women can make things so damn hard, we all been there once. Enough said.

Anyways

I lost my camera, well something like that so until I buy another one updates are going to be put on hold. It will probably be a week or so but by then the big buds will be ready. Thanks for following.:peacetwo:

Re: 360w LED Perpetual SOG sponsored by growledhydro.com, Pineapple Express and Gigab

Thanks for looking out 420, everything is good but not the best lets just say women can make things so damn hard, we all been there once. Enough said.

Anyways

I lost my camera, well something like that so until I buy another one updates are going to be put on hold. It will probably be a week or so but by then the big buds will be ready. Thanks for following.:peacetwo:

sorry to here about the woman drama. remember the fu%king you get isnt worth the Fu%king you get.lol

i hope everything works out for the best for u bro.

ture that Irish^^^^^^^^^^

I wish I had a camera, I germinated two more strains to add to my party of plants. Seeds broke open about 3 days ago and went straight into their coco homes. I germinated a feminized cheese and a feminized purple lady. I bought the seeds from attitude seed bank about 4-6 months ago.

I still have some other killers strains but Im going to hold off on those until I can do another scrog. I am really looking forward to this west coast seed called Reserva privada kandy kush along with DNA genetics sour cream and L.A. women. Cost me like 35 bucks for one seed, I dont think there is any better smoke then a fine Kush.

ture that Irish^^^^^^^^^^

I wish I had a camera, I germinated two more strains to add to my party of plants. Seeds broke open about 3 days ago and went straight into their coco homes. I germinated a feminized cheese and a feminized purple lady. I bought the seeds from attitude seed bank about 4-6 months ago.

I still have some other killers strains but Im going to hold off on those until I can do another scrog. I am really looking forward to this west coast seed called Reserva privada kandy kush along with DNA genetics sour cream and L.A. women. Cost me like 35 bucks for one seed, I dont think there is any better smoke then a fine Kush.

yea dna(reserva privada) seeds kick ass that sourcream does look nasty you should try the ReCon its awesome

had excellent luck with their seeds also...good choices...lavendar:cheer:

Hey 420 I managed to gather some pictures before I bought a new camera.

You gotta love old cell phones! 3.2 mega pixels is not bad for a phone, they get the job done but are not the best. Anyways..

There plants are 4 days into their 4th week. Friday will be their official end of week 4 and into 5. I think they look damn good.

IMAG0156.jpg

IMAG0158.jpg

IMAG0157.jpg

IMAG0159.jpg

I think two of these might be pineapple, I am not sure though because I am a jack ass and did not label anything. I doesnt really matter to me.

wow,
those are nice plants....looking good....lavendar...ps and the photos were great....:rollit:

looking good brother. how many weeks are they suppose to flower for? starting to look like SOG is a good way to go.

Thanks Irish

The giga is usually ready to go about 6 weeks into bloom, give or take a day.
The PE I have not fully grown yet but it too is in the same 4th week as the gigas and the size is the same, maybe slightly larger.

wow,
those are nice plants....looking good....lavendar...ps and the photos were great....:rollit:

Thanks lavendar, the plants really loved the veg time and know that I look at the pics for a second time, I guess they dont look all that bad after all.-thanks man.

Thanks Irish

The giga is usually ready to go about 6 weeks into bloom, give or take a day.
The PE I have not fully grown yet but it too is in the same 4th week as the gigas and the size is the same, maybe slightly larger.

from the pics looks like both those plants will be far past 6 weeks untill finish. of course that just by the looks of the pics the trics will tell it all. they should fatten up allot more in the next few weeks.

Here is a plant starting week six today. By looking over this nug shaft with the scope I feel safe saying the gigas should be ready to go around 7.5 weeks. So 1.5 week s left on this one. Only a half week longer then I anticipated.

IMAG0162.jpg

Here is a plant starting week six today. By looking over this nug shaft with the scope I feel safe saying the gigas should be ready to go around 7.5 weeks. So 1.5 week s left on this one. Only a half week longer then I anticipated.

IMAG0162.jpg

looking nice a fat. should be nice to see her at the end of her time. great job brother:bravo:

Things are really starting to look good. I love Saturdays.

IMAG0163.jpg

Here is a plant that just started week 5, it has 3 more solid weeks left before I get to smoke her!

Sorry about the pic quality, I am working with a phone camera. This plant is a Pine Apple express, she is super resin coated and smells awesome! The buds are starting to put on weight because when I pick her up, she is clearly top heavy. The buds sway like a sky scraper in the wind. I am super stoked about this plant, I think it looks so damn good.

IMAG0168.jpg

IMAG01761.jpg

IMAG0169.jpg

IMAG01711.jpg

IMAG01701.jpg

IMAG01701.jpg

This grow is awesome! And the idea to put 3 plants a week into flower is really cool!
Thank you for logging this

Good vibes to you!
:peace:

Great job bro!!

Your little ladies are looking very sweet.

:welldone: & :thumb:

Thanks for stopping by peeps. I am really putting these lights through their paces and they are holding their ground.

For me to keep this system I want typical yields that of a 400w HPS other wise, well other wise I dont know.

That being said, these lights are blowing my mind. Looks like I may be using nothing but LED as my solid solution.

Back
Top Bottom