Logitech's LED Screen Of Green

Re: 360w LED Perpetual SOG sponsored by growledhydro.com, Pineapple Express and Gigab

that\s cool botanist ,:thumb: how long did you veg for?

Those plants had a 1.5 week veg in solo cups. I like them to become root bound before planting them in their 6in pots because when I do, they explode with growth.

Re: 360w LED Perpetual SOG sponsored by growledhydro.com, Pineapple Express and Gigab

what nutes do u use bot? and do u use any additives?

I am using floraseries micro and bloom along with FF beastie bloomz, humboldt snow storm ultra and AN bud candy. Keep everything around 875ppm or about 1.25ec.

I have some AN overdrive but have not tried it out yet. Might flush with it.

I am using floraseries micro and bloom along with FF beastie bloomz, humboldt snow storm ultra and AN bud candy. Keep everything around 875ppm or about 1.25ec.

I have some AN overdrive but have not tried it out yet. Might flush with it.

give the Humboldt Gravity a try, its good stuff. mix 1ml per gallon with nutes cut 50%. then u can throw a nug a someone and bust their head open..lol makes ur stuff rock hard and add weight pretty good.

i have some new stuff i am going to test out called MOAB. here nothing bud great things about it.

give the Humboldt Gravity a try, its good stuff. mix 1ml per gallon with nutes cut 50%. then u can throw a nug a someone and bust their head open..lol makes ur stuff rock hard and add weight pretty good.

i have some new stuff i am going to test out called MOAB. here nothing bud great things about it.

lol u got the jokes today. I been wanting to try the gravity. You seem to get some solid results with it. Everywhere I read it is hit or miss but that is the story with everything I guess. I want to try that though, throwing a nug at someone. Screw knife fights....nug fights!!!:smokin:

lol u got the jokes today. I been wanting to try the gravity. You seem to get some solid results with it. Everywhere I read it is hit or miss but that is the story with everything I guess. I want to try that though, throwing a nug at someone. Screw knife fights....nug fights!!!:smokin:

ya i put nugs in a sling shot and shoot my laddy in the ass all the time. people get bad results because they dont use it right. if you really want to use it hit me up and ill tell you the right way of doing it. remember less is more with that stuff. it works great!!:thumb:

Thanks lavendar, the plants really loved the veg time and know that I look at the pics for a second time, I guess they dont look all that bad after all.-thanks man.

i keep my girls in veg until they look like i want them to...they look terrific....good job...+reps...lavendar:goodjob:

Ya sure id recommend it, why not? You dont have to do a weekly harvest. You could do every other week or every three weeks. Doesnt matter, just depends on how much you want I guess. For me- I want bud all the time so the weekly is what works for me. When you do weekly you can run less plants at a given moment because it is constant. If I did every three weeks, I would have 9-12 at a time. I mean in the end you get almost the same amount but it just depends on when you want your stash. Followin me?.. Im pretty high

My plants flower pretty fast, both giga and pineapple are under 60 days so the turn over is quick. I mean with perpetual the flower time doesnt matter to much though. If you have a 12 week strain that just means you would put X amount of plants into flower every week and once you reach the 12th week it will be perpetual. You only have to wait the initial 12 weeks once. Whatever though once it is over, its over.

Its a great way to do things I think. Even with one plant a week, when done right you could pull over 28g one plant. Thats still 1/4lb a month using one plant a week. :ganjamon:

I have to add, the main key to this style is everything has to be timed perfectly. You asked me "from start to finish". There is a lot to take into consideration. When I first started out I started from one feminized seed. Grew a mother out of it (about 5 weeks) to take clones. Cut the clone and in my case I needed the momma mature enough to give me three good clones. Prep the clones, then 7 days after the first set of clones were cut, take 3 more...so on and so on. Once your first set shows root, your second will show exactly 7 days later. Veg the first set for about two week. So now we are 9 weeks in with out any in flower yet ( momma plant 5w + 2w rooting + 2w veg). Once the first set has been cloned, vegged, its ready for the first week of flower. All in All it took mine 15-16 weeks from start to finish but like I said once the initial what is over, well its exactly that -over.

Thanks for all that info. I'm going to redesign my grow box(add more lighting make it bigger etc.) and try this method out I also want to add some led's, but that's too expensive for me right now. I would definitely settle for an ounce a week though I won't need more than that. Thanks for the help on this one +reps brother. Peace and good karma.

Hey everyone, here is a pic of a Pineapple. She is scheduled to go until Sunday but I think she might go 3-5 days passed depending on how the triches look. For the most part the triches are cloudy. I like 50/50 amber/cloudy but ill settle for 25/75 amber/cloudy to stay on schedule.

Look at that damn plant! I am really really impressed with these lights. This is my first round of plants that had a veg time. I still have so much such to play with to tweak this system even better. Im talking nutes, watering frequencies, lighting distance, ext...... What kind of weight do you think Im gonna pull of this PE girl? guesses anyone?

IMAG0207.jpg

And here some dried gigabud. Smoke is real Gin/pinetree like at first, then a semi smooth exhale with a mild after taste of pine needles . The smell is real fresh, with a intense earthy/skunk scent. I enjoy it for being such a quick yielding plant. My camera is not great so it does not capture the resin but this bud is real sticky and thc coated.
IMAG0213.jpg

How tall is that PE? Maybe a 1/4 dried is my guess....but without knowing the size and whatnot, I may be way off....

Looks about quarter-ish though....

Looks sweet bro! This is exactly what I am working towards here...perfect little ladies...not too large...not too many.

You nailed it...

BOT's perpetual! Badass....

-Go

That PE is 15in(left plant), her sister is about 17in(right) and the giga is about 12in (middle). 1.5oz and ill be happy for this round until next week

weed36.jpg

I think ill get 1.5oz out of that, they are still getting fat as these days pass.;)

they are really nice....very nice....i have a pineapple ex. seed, may have to hatch it now....im curious....don't forget shrinkage....after i weigh the bud wet, i figure a quarter of that wt. dried...usually close...lavendar

what was the dry weight on those last two plants u pulled?

the last two were about 14g dry but the nugs were smaller then a bic lighter and they had no veggy time. These currently plants are 60% larger with far better bud formation.

Very nice, loving those little ladies. Those buds look and sound very nice. Great job, keep up the great work.. + rep

Very nice, loving those little ladies. Those buds look and sound very nice. Great job, keep up the great work.. + rep

I am very excited to try the PE. I have never had it before. Thanks for the good words sonzor.

Hey how is it going 420. My favorite day of the week is here! Saturday, now lets all take a moment of silence and smoke to the occasion. :smokin::cool::smokin:

Alright, now that we feel better lets look at the ladies. These girls are coming down in 6 days. I have them on a AN overdrive, and budcandy diet until chop. They are starting to look real ripe and are dense like a bush. The PE is cover from head to two in trichomes and the smell is out of this world. I can not wait to smoke her!!!!!

I apologize for the piss poor picture quality, I dont have a digital camera yet and am still using a cell phone to take pics. My b-day is coming up soon so hopefully I am lucky! Anyways here they are, dressed up in their Saturday best. Grow a pound, break it down, and put'id in a stogie. My dream.......................

IMAG0222.jpg

IMAG0223.jpg

IMAG0224.jpg

IMAG0225.jpg

IMAG0226.jpg

These damn pictures don't do these girls justice!

Very Nice Bot....

I dig your enthusiastic grows....

You be digging soon too!!!

Peace bro!

-Go

Very Nice Bot....

I dig your enthusiastic grows....

You be digging soon too!!!

Peace bro!

-Go

Thanks Green. How are things going on your end? I know you have a stock pile of LEDs but did you ever get your hands back on one of these lights from GLH?

I just burned a nice blunt of that gigabud and I feel like I am in heaven. Words cant describe the smile on my face. The fruits of your efforts....;)

Thanks Green. How are things going on your end? I know you have a stock pile of LEDs but did you ever get your hands back on one of these lights from GLH?

I just burned a nice blunt of that gigabud and I feel like I am in heaven. Words cant describe the smile on my face. The fruits of your efforts....;)

lol. soon ill be doing the same, cant wait my $hit is looking nice and frosty. too bad u dont live by me i would put on in the air with you. i am gonna but a stash away when i harvest and try to cure it for a month or more. ,makes the buds soooooo much better in every way.

Back
Top Bottom