Logitech's LED Screen Of Green

Re: 360w LED Perpetual SOG sponsored by growledhydro.com, Pineapple Express and Gigab

How many plants are optimal for a total of 360W's? Would two 180W's be different than three 120W's?

Man so much comes into play but the main focus is the size of plants you intend to grow. That will give you a rough idea of size of light you'll need.

I dont grow 3 ft plants for a reason.

Re: 360w LED Perpetual SOG sponsored by growledhydro.com, Pineapple Express and Gigab

So if GLH's 180W is maximizing a 36" per 1 plant, is it safe to say it's evenly distributed to 2x 18" plants and 4x 9" plants per 180W? So it can work for 4x 18" plants for 360W?

edit:
Would 2x 180W suffice a 4' x 4' area for two plants to grow around 2.5'-3'?

Don't want an exact answer just need some opinions and advice. thanks in advance.

So if GLH's 180W is maximizing a 36" per 1 plant, is it safe to say it's evenly distributed to 2x 18" plants and 4x 9" plants per 180W? So it can work for 4x 18" plants for 360W?

edit:
Would 2x 180W suffice a 4' x 4' area for two plants to grow around 2.5'-3'?

Don't want an exact answer just need some opinions and advice. thanks in advance.

Absolutely, 2x 180s would rock two plants. If I were you and Im just saying, I would use 2 10in square pots and but them back to back under each light. That way you get a complete surface area of light completely covered over the two pots oppose to using circles pots and having some lights wasted by hitting the floor.

Absolutely, 2x 180s would rock two plants. If I were you and Im just saying, I would use 2 10in square pots and but them back to back under each light. That way you get a complete surface area of light completely covered over the two pots oppose to using circles pots and having some lights wasted by hitting the floor.

Sounds like a plan. I might do just one big 20" x 20" with 100% perlite using Japan Freak's set up. I'm going to be living on a hill in typically cold weather, what's a good way to keep it warm besides using an electric blanket from the store? It sucks tho because I'm going to be moving so I'm super low on cash ATM. It sucks because it will ruin my plan to start in June, may be pushed off to July but that will ruin my cycle plans Lol..

Sounds like a plan. I might do just one big 20" x 20" with 100% perlite using Japan Freak's set up. I'm going to be living on a hill in typically cold weather, what's a good way to keep it warm besides using an electric blanket from the store? It sucks tho because I'm going to be moving so I'm super low on cash ATM. It sucks because it will ruin my plan to start in June, may be pushed off to July but that will ruin my cycle plans Lol..

You shouldnt have a problem staying warm with 360w of leds. They do emit heat, dont think there is zero. I mean as long as your grow space has an ambient temp of 60 degrees you should be fine and if you dont well you must be living in one cold house. lol..I need to run cooling for my setup but thats because it is confined in a very small sealed enviornment.

Back
Top Bottom