Ben's Ultimate Stealth Foxfarm Grow

BongmasterBen

:welcome:

Welcome to ma grow everyone, I soaked the seed for 12 hours and planted her at exactly mid-night New years..

Soil: Foxfarm OceanForest
Fertilizers: Foxfarm organic Big bloom, Grow big, and Tiger bloom
Humidity: 33%
High Temp: 86'F
Low Temp: 64'F
Plant space: 28'in-40'in
6'in x 8'in Constant ventilation

Strain: The Ultimate
From Dutch Passion Seed Bank
(indoors, greenhouse)Your favorite Variety will understand
Through careful breeding we have created one of our most important strains, we call it “The Ultimate” as it combines some of the heaviest yields we have ever seen with genuine connoisseur quality.

It grows to a height of 60-75cm, ideal for the indoor grow room. Flowering time is 8-10 weeks, with explosive bud growth in the last 2 weeks. The Ultimate (50% Indica, 50% Sativa) will take plenty of nutrients during the growth cycle and is resistant to moulds and bud rot making it a good greenhouse choice too.

Our growers have never seen a plant yield as heavily with this level of quality. This is a recession busting strain of epic proportions and is guaranteed not to disappoint. This strain is already setting new standards amongst the Dutch commercial growers and is set to become a Dutch Passion legend.

rsz_80.jpg

Flowering period: 8 – 10 weeks
Lineage: 50% Sativa / 50% Indica

Lighting:

Fluorescent first 2 weeks

Metal Halide next 5 weeks (6 weeks Vegetative & 8 weeks Flowering)

High Pressure Sodium last 7 weeks

Germinating
rsz_dsc05500.jpg

rsz_dsc05498.jpg

Planted
rsz_dsc05503.jpg

DSC053411.jpg

DSC053421.jpg

Absolutely no sound. 6'in by 8'in air vents with constant flow.. Iv'e grow 2 plants 2weeks into flowering with no smell. But i will have a carbon filter before flowering this time around. And no light in or out!

High BongMasterBen!

I love your choice of strain. I've been debating which strain to spend some of my limited funds on and that one just made the top of my list.

Nice timing on the planting. Gotta be some good karma there.

Best of luck! I'll be watching this one for sure. :popcorn: :peace:

Happy New Year! I will definately be following "the Ultimate" grow:cheer::popcorn:. Too bad the others were boys, but your new ladies will dig your setup. Best of luck Bongmaster.:peace:

Yesterday: My Brother came over and we toked on some superdank Bubba Kush while we cut up my last plants savin leaves and stuff then passed out. when i awoke she was a half inch above ground!

Now:
She's 2 and a quarter inches tall.
and im using a CFL, Also i filled a 10 gallon bucket with foxfarms OceanForest.

Day 6

rsz_dsc05516.jpg

rsz_dsc05517.jpg

rsz_dsc05515.jpg

rsz_dsc05507.jpg

Air intake is through the files works great for light and air
rsz_dsc05508.jpg

rsz_dsc05511.jpg

:peace:

Off to a good start! I've heard that starting off a baby in a big pot will end up with lots of roots in the bottom and very few in the upper or mid zones of the container. If you don't water too deep you'll encourage the roots to grow sideways in search of water and that will help fill the dirt with roots. I'm not that much of a dirt farmer these days but I've always started small and worked up. What are you doing for drainage by the way?

I've got some KaliX eggs that just hatched and I'm getting them in dirt today. It's always fun starting off new babies isn't it.

Good luck and good growing! :peace:

What up BongmasterBen, your set up looks good for sure! You've mentioned you're venting, yet what type of fan, and how much CFM is it? I'm interested in the outcome, and I hope it's a positive one for ya! :ganjamon:

1' 3/4'' inch tall

I cut the bottom out from a water bottle then put her in it to keep her roots within a certain area so the roots don't streach strait to the bottom! :yummy:

rsz_dsc05521.jpg

rsz_dsc05519.jpg

My CFL turned an unhealthy shade of orange after 24/7 lighting so im just goin to use my smaller Metal Hillide for now!

rsz_dsc05522.jpg

I've been watering with partially Big Bloom. Tomorrow morning i start mixing in both!

whats up with a 109 temp? that will kill them quick, i like that you veg with a mh not many of us do, good luck

Back
Top Bottom