pro mix/ foxfarm ocean forest 50/50
1 bale pro to 2 bags oceanforest

food
jacks classic 20-20-20 blomm booster 10-30-20
bud candy advanced nutrients
4th to 5th week pk spike 0-51-32
and for the first time going to try overdrive from advanced
lights
1000hps and a 600hps in a 8x8 room sealed exceped for a out vent which comes from my cool tubes removing the heat throught a 4ft carbon filter
strain
70% sativa 30%indaca last 2 weeks purple appears 10 week strain
also i practice LST to maximize my tops

so im new to this so pic will come soon

Hello There kemo63 :welcome:
Sounds like you ain't fooling around!
7 gallon pots and tons of light.....Monsters!
Very Cool!
Check the green links below for some info on posting pictures.
Thanks for sharing!
Happy Growing friend. :peace:
:nomo:

well i got my first picture to the photo gallary so ill keep tring to post it to my thread, its not giving me the wrong proprties menu anyway ill figure it out

so to today i watered 1/2 teaspoon per gallon bloom food with 8ml budcandy ppm was 550-600 temp today was 80 with 52 humitiy

Hey wassup dude been goin back reading all your stuff do you sill have that producer I'll gladly $$ for it and thanks for the journals very helpful

well still working on the pic ill try to night. its almost the end of the second week of flowering and things are doing well the bud sites look very good to me they look like the end of week three witch is giving me good dreams i got one pic to member gallarys check it out its of my hole room. thursday i fed 1/2 tsp per gallon bloom boost jacks and 8ml budcandy ppm 550. i dont really ever check ph until 4 to 5th week and only the run off to see how much build there is and adjust. and to answer workwork thats the only thing i grow

also i have a 4x4x8 grow tent witch i keep my moms and babies. i use a areoponic cloner
witch is the best thing i ever buoght it makes taking babies so easy. i still need a good light in there im working on getting a t5 4ftx8bulb just dont have the money other bills at the moment. so the flouresnts will have to do. but i need to do somthing quick because my moms hate it.

Yeah, might want to get the lighting you need as quickly as possible. You don't want to be using stuff that is going to harm your plants.

Have you checked out Craigslist and Ebay for cheaper deals? You can probably score some great lights for just a little bit of money, until you can buy new ones. Don't want to wait on that too much man.

:goodluck:

That seems like it might cause some troubles that would be hard to turn around.

tonight my wife and i are going to take pic so if i cant get them on my journal they will be in member gallary's

rsz_068_1_.jpg

8 plants second week flowering

so today i going to go throught all of them and trim all the small branchs and flowers from the middle so more lite can shine throught and the plant can put its energy in to all of the tops

very very healthy....you may want to take some out....less is more. it will take you 3-4 cycles before you figure that out....at least I did

good to here from you, ya this time i let them veg week to long and the low stress trraining spread them out pretty far this time:ganjamon:

tonight i watered 1tsp bloom 8ml bud candy gallon per plant so going to raise the ppm to the fith week to about 1500 then back off and add overdrive drop ppm 800 see what happens

check on the this morning looked great they liked they liked the feeding i check on them tomarrow and look for tip burn

Nice set-up, amazing looking ladies. Looks like you are rolling along nicely. Great job...+rep

Back
Top Bottom