The Way I Grow My MM

:smokin:going to water tomarow 1/4tsp bloom booster 8ml overdrive cutting back a little on the food. just finished staking some of the buds so they dont fall over starting to put som real wait on. also yellowing of leaves is starting heavy. take out the N and that will happen;)

thanks im tring still dont have good camera, but tomarrow im watering one gallon fromthe top which will have 1/4 tsp bloom booster and 8ml overdrive and the second gallon from the bottom with just water and clearx trying to loosen some of the built up nuts at the bottom of the pots so may be flushing will be a breeze:roorrip:

Them there are some nice looking ladies. I can't wait to see the harvest. Thanks for the journal and good luck with the new room.:nicethread:

Awesome grow so far brotha! I am looking forward to seeing the finish. Good luck and happy growing!!

thanks for the ups hopefully this week ill get another camera so i can post some new pic this week is the begining of the 7th week, watered this morning 1-4 tsp bloom booster 8ml overdrive two gallons per plant so hopfully wont have to water until thursday

got a camera so hopefully to night ill take pics its the 7th week and going strong 3 more and hpoefully theyll be done

rsz_kemo63_062.jpg
its the end of the 7th week

some stroker dicked your journal..I hate that. I posted a 5 star today and it shows up 2 votes and a 4 star......you are 5 star all day long

How do i control how may reps i leave for a member. When i click on the clover, it does'nt give me a choise ??:surf::yahoo:

Clover? You mean the balance icon? I remember seeing where Be Irie called it a cauliflower at one time, lol.

All you can do is decide whether to give positive or negative REPs. The amount is determined by your own REPs "score." There was a post in the Reputation thread (link in my .SIG) about it. Let me dig it up. Actually, here are a couple of posts from that thread (thanks to Soniq420):

Soniq420 said:
I've received a few emails lately asking for more specifics on how the reputation metrics work. Please see below ;)

Spreading reputation around - you need to rep 20 other members before you can rep the same member again

How many reputation points per
- Each 100 rep points you receive will add another below your post count.

How many members can I rep per day - Up to 10 members per 24 hour period

How many reputation points do I award when I rep someone - The formula considers three factors...

(1 point for each year of membership)+(1 point for every 1000 posts)+(1 for every 100 reputation points you have earned)=(how many points you award to others per click)

Administrators are self-limited to 10 points per award but don't need to spread reputation around before re-awarding it.

[Edit] - Negative rep = half of your positive rep value

Soniq420 said:
A few people have been asking for a little more detail on how many reputation points you need to have for each green square....

Reputation.png

Got yourself some unbelievable plants there. Very nice and healthy and those buds, goodness. Very nice job....

ya there just about done this is the begining of the 9th week just flushed them for the first time and will let them get real dry then flush once more let dry out then harvest. the alaskann is starting to turn purple im getting excited. just took babies this morning and added two air stones to my cloner this should speed things up a bit

Back
Top Bottom