The Way I Grow My MM

rsz_kemo63_021.jpg

check on them to night looking good no signs of burn i need to water by thurs thinking about plain water because 4th week i hit them hard with a huge pk spike

Thanks for posting your journal. And doubly-so for working with an "heirloom strain."

Do you add any perlite to your soil mix or does the blend of promix and FFOF end up light enough by itself? Also, do you use the promix that has the... microbes(?) in it?

I have used FFOF and have found that mixing with 50% perlite makes it drain much better for cannabis. Aside from healthier roots and faster growth this will give you the ability to more rapidly make changes in nutrient composition in the growing medium.

I was thinking about doing that when i started but i was thinking about taste i use to grow in rock whool i had great results but flavor was out the door maybe ill try next time. thank for the info:smokin:

I'm just guessing - with 50% soil there is probably still enough of whatever it is in soil that makes weed taste better to do the trick. I got into nutrient problems, due to a heat wave, while growing in FFOF (no added perlite) and it was torturous waiting for it to dry out as I was trying to dial in the nutes.

firday moring and i watered thismorning in stead of thur just trying to let them dry out a little more so the up take would be better 1tsp jacks bloom 10 30-20 and a pk spike of the mistery food 0-51-32 1/2 tsp and bud candy 8ml brought my ppm to 1000-1200 so will see what happens if it truns out good ill hit them harder one more time before useing overdrive pic coming!:roorrip:

its tuesday just checked them they all look great soil still damp so im thinking i wont water tell turs or fri and then water sunday with plain water and bud candy for the last time

rsz_kemo63_010.jpg

this is the only food i use for bloom bud candy until begin of 5th week then over drive with tsp of jacks bloom

Back
Top Bottom