My First Grow! Lemon G - Death Star

Re: My First Grow! Lemon G/ Death Star

JUst a few photos After 7 days flowering.
photo-172.JPG
photo-165.JPG
photo-155.JPG

so its been a few days since i showed my face around here...:goof: I am so proud of myself.:) I can't express how happy I am to be growing. I have a Purple passion to become the best grower I can be. With the resources available today and the support of a phenomenal grow community, theres nothing i can't overcome. :thank you: To everyone here for stopping by and checking out my progress, Please feel free to leave words of wisdom or kind words of support.:Namaste: Let's all get stoned..

Looking awesome man! They sure blew up when you put them into flower :) You should have a very nice crop when these finish up, can't wait to see more! The little yellowing on the tips is typically no big deal unless it gets worse. Just keep an eye on it not sure if your still having problems with it.

Looking awesome man! They sure blew up when you put them into flower :) You should have a very nice crop when these finish up, can't wait to see more! The little yellowing on the tips is typically no big deal unless it gets worse. Just keep an eye on it not sure if your still having problems with it.

I believe the tallest DS was a lil too close to the lamp. Its just the one plant, and the top leaves of it..maybe i shoulda done something to control the height. But again its my 1st time. I did take em all out and clean the tent, and reposition them according to height. Since i have 3 diff types they r growing at diff rates. The 2 DS has matured immensely. The 1 Dumpster is not far behind. The 3 lemon G, Are lil short looking things. They haven't stiffened up yet, but the others have. I believe the lemon have a 75-80 day flower, and the others around 60. But i don't know for sure....Guess i'll rely on the microscope and trich status. Thanks again, @ juicy & @teSmp. Glad to have you on board.

Sooooo.....My LL called yesterday and says hey the HVAC guys are coming to change ur A/C system. I built my tent right next to my furnace, so i had to build a new room, then get the girls over into the new area. Its about the same size. But what I'm getting at is in the process of moving everything over, i noticed my HPS ballast had a short.....It was shooting flames/sparks out the front of it. Guess what they want for a 1000w Quantum ballast? $380.00 so i had to go cheap.....$179.99, its a hydro farm switchable, but not dimmable. I could immediately see a difference in output power, the ballast was bad, i wish i coulda figured that out before i bought another $100 bulb..lol

Back
Top Bottom