The Way I Grow My MM

:thanks::thanks::thanks::allgood::headbanger::tommy::drool: im done well its bin pretty easy this time its dried and gone i got about 2 1/2 pounds not bad still working on the new room im going to go full hydro and doing my full 15 this time this one was 8 plants so will see what my yield is sort of nervous about hydro will see

still tring to get my pic up loaded but its bin great having some trouble with my cloner had bad alge so had to start over so still waiting to plant keep every one up dated.

well its bin about a mounth and i got the new room started i went with soil again this time instead of going hydro, funds, and havent figured out what hydro set up to use
anyway but have to soon im gitting tried of watering by hand

its the start of the fifth week of flower every thing seems alright this time im useing advanced nutrients they seem to be working well but so far the only thing ive notice that has improved was the first week their were bud sites at the end of the week. so give me a min. and ill post pic of the begining of the 5th week

rsz_kemo63_0021.jpg

this is near the end of the 7th week ill start flushing on sat. so im not to impressed with AN im pretty sure i got better results with cheap powder nutes so i wont be useing them a again

Is this grow still alive?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom