Ben's Ultimate Stealth Foxfarm Grow

ya lol thats why asked what happened to the fluoro - at least she safe!

mh is beautiful for veg used it multiple times way better than t5 but t5ho is better more power efficient but nothing is as effective as the 3k mh

Yea i checked her out this morning and temp dropped to 86'F and i noticed i actually have another week until i switch up fertilizer.. For now im watering daily with a eighth teaspoon of BigBloom per 4cups of water (16 cups per us gallon) FoxFarm schedule calls for 2 teaspoons per gallon in other words a half teaspoon for 4cups. But im fertilizing only a quarter of what it calls for, At least for our first dance..

A tsp is 5 ml so it's even less. 1/8 tsp for 4 cups, (quart or litre) is only 1/2 tsp/gal or 2.5 ml/gal. Doesn't seem like very much to me. If the leaves aren't going yellow and the plants are happy then who am I to say. I'm not familiar with FF nutes so it could be just fine.

Keep up the good work. :peace:

Yea i checked her out this morning and temp dropped to 86'F and i noticed i actually have another week until i switch up fertilizer.. For now im watering daily with a eighth teaspoon of BigBloom per 4cups of water (16 cups per us gallon) FoxFarm schedule calls for 2 teaspoons per gallon in other words a half teaspoon for 4cups. But im fertilizing only a quarter of what it calls for, At least for our first dance..

sup bmb, i grow in dirt w/ff/of, you do know that ff/of contains ferts right?
for me i wait about 3weeks b-4 i use nutes but thats just my 2 cents,
looks good l8ter,
rnwy29erclr

On the official Foxfarm schedule it says to use foxfarm soil plus foxfarm nutes.
I feel adding more nutes than i already am may overdo it. I'm keeping it a quarter for now. Next harvest i will add more nutes.. :bongrip:

BM,
I am using the same soil and nutes. During veg I waited about 10 days with nothing but PH'd water. After that I fed the Grow Big at 25%, the next feeding at 50%, and then two feedings at 100%. By day 32 they were bigger than I planned and went 12/12. Grow Big was the only nute I gave during veg. All the strains seemed to like that a lot. The last feeding before going 12/12 I hit the with 50% Grow Big, Tiger Bloom, Big Bloom, and Open Sesame. Never had a nute burn issue. Keep up the good work.

good job so far bongmasterben. I cant help but agree excellent strain choice, I know a lot of people are interested in this grow KEEP IT UP.

CK

Thanks Guys,

Day 11
Shes lookin great! Pictures cant come close to describe. Her second set of true leaves are coming in and already longer than the cotyledons.

rsz_1rsz_dsc05543.jpg

rsz_1rsz_dsc05540.jpg

rsz_1rsz_dsc05542.jpg

Fine Mist Sprayer Keepin her moist with pure water, Temp/Humidity Gauge ,Watering Solution with small hole drilled for presise watering, 250Watt Metal Hallide , Side Fan for Added strength

rsz_1rsz_dsc05537.jpg

Humidity Top, Temp Bottom

rsz_1rsz_1rsz_1dsc05536.jpg

New Fan i baught to grow a stronger indoor plant. It has a heater inside to but the heater is always turned off

rsz_rsz_dsc05535.jpg

Her Cozy Home

rsz_dsc05534.jpg

Both Great books with a huge variety of Marijuana Flowers
rsz_1rsz_dsc05546.jpg

rsz_dsc05544.jpg

Learned more about growing than i'll ever need
Great book

rsz_1rsz_1rsz_dsc05545.jpg

:ganjamon:

Read all 3 Cover to cover.

High BB.

That fan may be just a little close and might cause wind burn to a tender seedling. I use a 12" oscillating fan back a few feet on low to move the air around and exercise the little ones. Hang one upside down and they blow air at random all over the room. Not for all grow spaces tho. lol

I've got two baby Kali just a bit smaller than yours with a third going into the dirt tonite. I don't have a fan on them so I just flick them back and forth a bit every time I see them. A good slapping around toughens the little buggers up.

I've got Jorge's Indoor Marijuana Horticulture - The Indoor Bible and a 1974 Marijuana Growers Guide by Ed Rosenthal and Mel Frank. Boxes and boxes of High Times, Cannabis Culture and various other pot mags. I used to have the first issue of HT but it disappeared some years ago along with a few other grow books.

Good luck. C'ya. :peace:

Hey BB, thought that I would stop buy and check it out. I REALLY want to try this strain. If I might add something, those temps scare me. I would try to get them down to around 75-85. I am still new but I think that she would probably like it. :popcorn:

everything is lookin fine but you temps might be a on the high side at 95. if at all posable try to keep you temps between the mid 70s to the mid 80s

I got the fan on very low so it's barely shakin her just enough! I think im goin to turn the fan off for a day or so soon. Also i don't have any way to drop the temp. i think she'll do just fine. And she have a constant cool breeze wisping by.

She's coming along nicely Bongmaster:goodjob:
Is that a medium base MH?

High BB.

That fan may be just a little close and might cause wind burn to a tender seedling. I use a 12" oscillating fan back a few feet on low to move the air around and exercise the little ones. Hang one upside down and they blow air at random all over the room. Not for all grow spaces tho. lol

I've got two baby Kali just a bit smaller than yours with a third going into the dirt tonite. I don't have a fan on them so I just flick them back and forth a bit every time I see them. A good slapping around toughens the little buggers up.

I've got Jorge's Indoor Marijuana Horticulture - The Indoor Bible and a 1974 Marijuana Growers Guide by Ed Rosenthal and Mel Frank. Boxes and boxes of High Times, Cannabis Culture and various other pot mags. I used to have the first issue of HT but it disappeared some years ago along with a few other grow books.

Good luck. C'ya. :peace:
I'll definatly be keepin my eye on those kali babies!
Thanks for the pointers everyone. Im posting from my phone thats why this is all ran together.. Ok so i raised the light to 10 inches from her and it holds at 100F without the fan on when i turn the fan on it drops to 95F!.

I'll definatly be keepin my eye on those kali babies!
Thanks for the pointers everyone. Im posting from my phone thats why this is all ran together.. Ok so i raised the light to 10 inches from her and it holds at 100F without the fan on when i turn the fan on it drops to 95F!.

Dude that is still really high.

CK

Back
Top Bottom