rsz_yyyyyyyyyyyy.jpg

rsz_dsc05587.jpg

Old dresser i no longer use
rsz_1rsz_dsc05585.jpg

A droor lol
rsz_dsc05588.jpg

New plans for them
5013.jpg

I'm planning to remodel my dresser and grow a Malawi Gold on the top shelf a Grand Daddy Purple on the bottom. Using 2 t5 flouresant tubes per plant. im going to try training them in a flat long coil pattern. feel free to input cause i need it im not sure of everything yet but i really want too.

Lovin this journal. Balls to the walls - just gonna grow a plant and noones gonna stop it. Damn the torpedoes and full speed ahead!

I love the idea for the drawers - that's some serious lst you'll be doing.

every time i stop by Ben i see more and more great things. I "LST"ed my last grow all the way around the 5 gallon bucket. I cant wait to see how your coil pattern works out for you it might be a lil hard keeping all new side branches going in the coil pattern but it should have a nice size yield if you pull it off

She looks like she's got a good daddy. Nice job on the topping. +Rep. :bong:

:peace:

Thanks alot man, means alot coming from you :ganjamon:

every time i stop by Ben i see more and more great things. I "LST"ed my last grow all the way around the 5 gallon bucket. I cant wait to see how your coil pattern works out for you it might be a lil hard keeping all new side branches going in the coil pattern but it should have a nice size yield if you pull it off
I hope the dresser works out for you I would really like to see the end product on that one. +reps

Thanks alot guys. I'm sure i'll catch some flak from doubters but im exited to give it a try.. It will by far be the best experiment iv'e ever conducted!!

:thanks:

BongmasterBen,You one crazy dude !! What were you smoking when you came up with these ideas ?? Sounds like a fun grow I think your gonna surprise a lot of people with the "dresser grow" !! +rep for doing a fun grow !! :peace:

Today is four weeks for her and she's looking more bushy by the day and she has a light mouthwatering skunky smell..

Day 1, Week 4
rsz_1dsc05610.jpg

rsz_dsc05619.jpg

rsz_1rsz_dsc05615.jpg

rsz_1rsz_dsc05629.jpg

8 inches wide 5 inches tall
rsz_dsc05623.jpg

rsz_1rsz_dsc05624.jpg

rsz_1rsz_dsc05621.jpg

rsz_1rsz_1rsz_dsc05612.jpg

rsz_1rsz_1rsz_dsc05617.jpg

Alot of growth out of the second node
rsz_1rsz_dsc05628.jpg

rsz_1rsz_dsc05627.jpg

And finaly the new growth after the topping
rsz_1rsz_dsc05620.jpg

rsz_1rsz_dsc05613.jpg

:ganjamon:

BongmasterBen, They all look great all healthy and green nice job on the topping I think we've got a few about the same age ! I've got 4 that cracked seeds on the 3rd of Jan. Keep em growing strong Bongmaster !! :peace: +rep on the nice green babies ! Oops they wont let my rep you yet.

I know man it's been a while you need to get your Icelandic ass in here, hahaha..

thanks for the input hippie! :slide:

Ok, I got some new pics and i switched my 250W with the 600W Metal Halide today!

Day 5 Week 4

rsz_dsc05630.jpg

rsz_1rsz_dsc05637.jpg

The 2 new main stems

rsz_1rsz_dsc05632.jpg

rsz_1rsz_dsc05638.jpg

rsz_dsc05633.jpg

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom