Ben's Ultimate Stealth Foxfarm Grow

Haha honestly i'd love to throw her into flowering right now. But jeorge cervantez says to never flower if they're less than 12 or 14 inches so i'm goin to wait until She's 12 inches tall.. (a couple weeks)

Alright fella these pics were taken on her 5 week aniversary.
I also made a hood for my light and mirrors all around for better lighting for the fast growing lower areas..

rsz_dsc05670.jpg

rsz_dsc05671.jpg

I also have a clip on clothes hanger to guide the stems exactly where i want.

rsz_dsc05676.jpg

rsz_dsc05675.jpg

rsz_dsc05682.jpg

rsz_dsc05679.jpg

rsz_dsc05678.jpg

11 across 7 high

rsz_dsc05684.jpg

rsz_dsc05685.jpg

She has 8 areas that are blooming like this
rsz_dsc05686.jpg

rsz_dsc05674.jpg

Wow, your lady is looking good BongMaster.

Thanks alot Obliviconsent :slide:

Still working on that dresser??

About that, I searched everywhere online and found out that Grand Daddy Purple is clone only. so i was pretty pissed about that. but im still very intrested in th Malawi Gold so i may do one Malawi gold plant and a KushBerry (Bluberry X OG Kush)

Anyways all i really need for the dresser grow is $40 for two seeds $60 Hydro growing supplies, But around $200 for the T-5 lights... but i have no money. so im waiting on that spare $300 to float into my life..
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Alright i moved my whole set up to a corner of the room. Now i can maintain a high temp of 85'F Hopefully some nice colors come in from it.. also now my air output vent shoots strait up into a closed off part of the attic so i have no smell issues!!! also it's much more closed off from human access.. unless your me haha

My grow space

Image00318.jpg

rsz_dsc05694.jpg

Image00219.jpg

Vent

rsz_dsc05689.jpg

HaHa perfect fit
rsz_dsc05688.jpg

Final product

rsz_dsc05690.jpg

Quick Refresher

Soil: Foxfarm OceanForest
Fertilizers: Foxfarm organic Big bloom, Grow big, and Tiger bloom
Humidity: 33%
High Temp: 89'F
Average temp: 86'F
Low Temp: 64'F
Plant space: 28'in-40'in
6'in x 8'in Constant ventilation

Strain: The Ultimate
From Dutch Passion Seed Bank
(indoors, greenhouse)Your favorite Variety will understand
Through careful breeding we have created one of our most important strains, we call it "The Ultimate" as it combines some of the heaviest yields we have ever seen with genuine connoisseur quality.

It grows to a height of 60-75cm, ideal for the indoor grow room. Flowering time is 8-10 weeks, with explosive bud growth in the last 2 weeks. The Ultimate (50% Indica, 50% Sativa) will take plenty of nutrients during the growth cycle and is resistant to moulds and bud rot making it a good greenhouse choice too.

Our growers have never seen a plant yield as heavily with this level of quality. This is a recession busting strain of epic proportions and is guaranteed not to disappoint. This strain is already setting new standards amongst the Dutch commercial growers and is set to become a Dutch Passion legend.

rsz_80.jpg

Flowering period: 8 — 10 weeks
Lineage: 50% Sativa / 50% Indica

Lighting: 1 600W Metal Hilide

cardboard reflector seems a bit risky with a bulb running hot enough to catch it on fire! get a frozen pie they come with the aluminum sheets but they aren't that reflective, but nor is foil.

I've had the hood on for weeks, the heat is no problem.:yahoo:

Week 6 Day 4
rsz_11rsz_dsc05880.jpg

rsz_dsc05879.jpg

rsz_dsc05883.jpg

rsz_dsc05884.jpg

Lower areas that got no light are starting to yellow so i cliped them once most the green (Nutrience) left. I just switched to pure water feeding in case its a nute issue what do you guys think?

lineup1.JPG

Just as i earlier mentioned there were lower areas getting no light..
soooo.. i cliped them as clones and spliced the stems to encourage new roots and planted them in warm moist soil under lots of light.

rsz_dsc05885.jpg

Just as i earlier mentioned there were lower areas getting no light..
soooo.. i cliped them as clones and spliced the stems to encourage new roots and planted them in warm moist soil under lots of light.

rsz_dsc05885.jpg

those are just about the cutest clones i've ever seen in my life. those lil pots are sooooo cute.. omg :yummy:

:thumb:

+rep jus for how adorable those lil ladies look

I know right?! Like o m g cutest everrrr!..? Mother fucker.. ;P Lol yea thats what i thaught when i saw them in the storage room Haha

im sooo serious lol.. i wanna get me a couple of those.. where did u get those? are those like 4 oz jiffies or something?

:ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon:

Alright fellas she's a foot tall now and she's under a huge HPS now soakin it up and seems to be enjoying it!

Also i can now see pistils from most of the calyx

I'll post pics shortly (Via new phone)

:ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom