Ben's Ultimate Stealth Foxfarm Grow

I think you will be fine with temps as high as 95. I grew my crop last year in a very hot part of California and my plant was amazing with a yield of 1lb and no nutes. Not even a good watering schedule. Treated her like crap essentially and it still came out excellent. Trust me she was enduring days of well over a 100 and nights that wouldnt get below 80. I always remember a good buddy that grew in humboldt and always told me there is a reason they call it weed, cause it is and very hardy plant. Props Ben I will keep my eye on this journal, rock on bong!!!

All I would add is to make sure you've got your air inlet/outlets light-proofed because any light leaks are going to mess you up bigtime come flowering.

And you might want to get some Big Bud for when that time comes. I love that stuff!

Now:
She's 2 and a quarter inches tall.
and im using a CFL, Also i filled a 10 gallon bucket with foxfarms OceanForest and Foxfar ferts!

rsz_dsc05511.jpg

:peace:

And absoloutly no light gets through at all whatsoever less than none.:smokin:
Also not enough sound to hear anything!

Big Kudos to you Bongmaster for staying with your mom after her divorce. And most mom's I've come to realize just want you to be safe if they find out you smoke or are growing.

:welcome:

She's lookin healthy and already has small leaflets growing at the nodes. I also started foliar feeding her twice a day whan she's not to hot with pure water.
Now she has First set cotlydons (round), Second set sharp (True leaves), Third set sharp 3 Leaf, fourth set sharp 5 Leaf, and finaly Sixth set barely visible.

Day 19
rsz_dsc05580.jpg

rsz_1rsz_dsc05583.jpg

rsz_dsc05578.jpg

rsz_1rsz_1rsz_dsc05579.jpg

rsz_1rsz_dsc05582.jpg

I also transplanted her to her final home as you can see then ghetto rigged a card board duct to direct the airflow.

Thanks man, the 4th sets lookin fuckin great, really exploding... Oh and im a huge fan of BlueBerry I'll be checkin your grow. I was actually considering an outdoor grow up on the mountain side near where i live (1mile away) called Mountain Jam it's a DJ Short BlueBerry X SoulShine (Potent Indica) Cross... with way above average yield...

Thanks man for bringin some more good news. Cause i got pretty much the highest grow temps possible and pretty low humidity.. Im pissed i can't find out more about the genes behind it. But i figured it would be a great strain to try.

Back
Top Bottom