Bongmaster Bens Hidden First Grow Dec 09

BongmasterBen

:welcome:
Hey, Whats up all? I decided to throw up my grow cause i really enjoy checkin everyone elses out..

So i have a hidden spot i can grow two healthy plants in our basement..
I beleive they are about 2 Months along..

Don't know when to start Flowering

Can you see it?
DSC05341.jpg

TaDaaa!
DSC05342.jpg

DSC05345.jpg

DSC05343.jpg

DSC05344.jpg

DSC05346.jpg

Before
DSC05347.jpg

After
DSC053491.jpg

DSC05350.jpg

Hidden side air intake designed to distort light
DSC05351.jpg

:thanks:

yeah they look kinda spindly but definitely ready for flowering IMO. Good luck man! A+ on hiding it. BUT WHAT DOES IT SOUND AND SMELL LIKE? One trip down there by an inspector or something could be bad. ESPECIALLY during flower, they smell.

CK

Just found a dead area of a leaf today what do you guys think i can do to stop it???

phptJXnEEAM.jpg

Here's a new one of the 2 Footer

rsz_dsc05367.jpg

Up close of the smaller (16in)

rsz_dsc05368.jpg

phpZTI8SnAM.jpg

A couple SicK edits

rsz_dsc05365.jpg

rsz_dsc05366.jpg

Absolutly no sound, light, or smell yet but i'm goin to need a filter or something soon..

BTW I'm using 600W Metal halide with 50% Miracle grow 50% Decent healthy dirt from outside my place.. no nutes..

Thanks for the input :rollit:

BongmasterBen What is up? You got it going on! Read up on nutes need for Cannabis
Nutes - What To Use & How To Use Them - Tutorial
Halfway down talks about MG Soil^. Plus...
What do the different nutrients mean to Cannabis?. Hope this reading helps
But Yes I think you should think about flowering soon. Have you hear Cannabis Doubles even Triples in size during flowering. So get ready my friend. It's jungle time!
Great set-up and great growing so far. Any Questions, Keep asking.
:xmas:

Hey BMB,
They're gonna need some nutes asap, but they dont look all that bad. If you're on a budget you can get shultz all purpose food plus. Its 10-15-10. You'll see, your ladies will love it. Very stealthy cab, just looks like a messy garage lol :nomo:

Edit: My bad The Weed, we posted at almost the same time lol! i wasnt tryna be obnoxious. Great links you provided tho. Awesome job!

Hah yea thanks guy i have a container of miracle grow plant food/Nutrience i might have to use cause it's all i got.. I might B lookin for some house hold nutes too but im not adding anything untill im sure..

:smokin:

I got some blue crystaly lookin MG sand with nutrience as follows %30 nitrogen %10 phosphate %10 potash what nutrience do i want to feed my girls for flowering?

Nah you need more like a 1-3-3 or 1-3-2 n-p-k ratio. what you have is really better for veg. Your ladies do need something tho, so I'd give them about 1/2 the recommended strength. In the mean time try and look for nutes better suited for flower. Jus a friendly suggestion :ganjamon:

I'm pretty exited, I baught some MG Bloom Booster and today is their first day on Flowering schedule..

It's 15-30-15 so now i just gotta figure out how much the fert/water Ratio is..

rsz_dsc05389.jpg

Another thing does anyone know What type of weed swag is?
I know there is sativa, indica, afghanica, ruderalis, and rope or hempweed..

I think it's either Sativa/indica that was horribly grown for multiple generations Or hemp.. Input?

Thanks alot Fellas :Rasta:

HEY MAN WATCH THAT MIRACLE GROW BLOOM STUFF!!!!!!!!!! I used it and it gave my plants some horrible deficiencies (Potassium,Calcium) It has TON of ammonium nitrate in it.

CK

Thanks Everyone :woohoo:

I'm a big fan of the FIMing technique..
Does anyone know when to do so?
Today is my second day of 12/12

I'm a big fan of FIMing too, but somebody correct me if i'm wrong but i stand in the belief that after you go on 12/12 you shouldnt trim or cut the plants at all unless absoloutly neccesary

I FIM'd mine after about 3 sets of leaves were formed, has taken 3 days to get any growth starting again, i wouldnt want to loose those days from bud growth ;)

Back
Top Bottom