Bongmaster Bens Hidden First Grow Dec 09

FUCK!

well that really sucks.. im scared they're males too :/

So i ordered some feminized seeds today from Dutch passion..

Strain: The Ultimate

(indoors, greenhouse)Your favorite Variety will understand
Through careful breeding we have created one of our most important strains, we call it "The Ultimate" as it combines some of the heaviest yields we have ever seen with genuine connoisseur quality.

It grows to a height of 60-75cm, ideal for the indoor grow room. Flowering time is 8-10 weeks, with explosive bud growth in the last 2 weeks. The Ultimate (50% Indica, 50% Sativa) will take plenty of nutrients during the growth cycle and is resistant to moulds and bud rot making it a good greenhouse choice too.

Our growers have never seen a plant yield as heavily with this level of quality. This is a recession busting strain of epic proportions and is guaranteed not to disappoint. This strain is already setting new standards amongst the Dutch commercial growers and is set to become a Dutch Passion legend.

flowering period: 8 — 10 weeks :Rasta::Rasta::Rasta::Rasta:

Thanks for the Advice guys, +Rep

I was under the impression that you were just supposed to FIM the last set of leaves tom make 2 main colas..

But now i think your supposed to do it after the third then every other generation of leaves, Yea?

FUCK!

well that really sucks.. im scared they're males too :/

So i ordered some feminized seeds today from Dutch passion..

Strain: The Ultimate

(indoors, greenhouse)Your favorite Variety will understand
Through careful breeding we have created one of our most important strains, we call it "The Ultimate" as it combines some of the heaviest yields we have ever seen with genuine connoisseur quality.

It grows to a height of 60-75cm, ideal for the indoor grow room. Flowering time is 8-10 weeks, with explosive bud growth in the last 2 weeks. The Ultimate (50% Indica, 50% Sativa) will take plenty of nutrients during the growth cycle and is resistant to moulds and bud rot making it a good greenhouse choice too.

Our growers have never seen a plant yield as heavily with this level of quality. This is a recession busting strain of epic proportions and is guaranteed not to disappoint. This strain is already setting new standards amongst the Dutch commercial growers and is set to become a Dutch Passion legend.

flowering period: 8 — 10 weeks :Rasta::Rasta::Rasta::Rasta:

Thanks for the Advice guys, +Rep

I was under the impression that you were just supposed to FIM the last set of leaves tom make 2 main colas..

But now i think your supposed to do it after the third then every other generation of leaves, Yea?

Man that strain sounds nice :cool:
As for the topping you can do it like you described there, and i've heard about up to 8 new branches for each FIM, tho i also heard if you top too much it'll stop vertical growth all to gether and it'll start spreading out more, good for a big flat growspace i'd assume ?:smokin:

As for the males, you have about 50% cance each plant, so atleast one should be a female ;) just keep your fingers crossed, i'll cross mine for you as well

:cheer:New Pictures:cheer:

rsz_dsc05396.jpg
rsz_dsc05394.jpg
rsz_dsc05397.jpg
rsz_dsc05398.jpg
rsz_dsc05401.jpg
rsz_dsc05400.jpg
rsz_1dsc05396.jpg

Backup Lighter
rsz_dsc05402.jpg

^^^^^

wtf??

Oh well..

yyy.jpg

Anyway i baught fox farm soil and nutes. So im going to start growin with Flouresant then keep vegging with small Metal Hilide let it grow then move to larde Metal Halide and then to the huge High Preasure Sodium for Flowering with that dank strain from earlier..

nice, stealth garage grow you got going there BMben.
also, diggin that box of arsenal you have there on the first page (incase someone gets to your babies :p)
those stalks are looking thick and strong.
crazy ass lighter as well.
reps on the sahweet pics

nice setup man, i love the ingenuity. Plants are looking great, especially without any nutes.

I would throw some tiger bloom in there to make sure they get what they need to give you fat buds. an HPS would be better suited for flowering, but I've seen people flower with MH lamps without any problems.

Yes sadly, They're both males. I got some foxfarm fertalizers and soil but i don't got that much money to drop on a high pressure sodium. So im goin to use flouresant for the first few weeks then hit them with the metal halide when i feel it would be best. Thanks alot for following the grow everyone +rep, i guess I'll chop the boys down and prep for the next.. Peace out till next time..

Yes sadly, They're both males. I got some foxfarm fertalizers and soil but i don't got that much money to drop on a high pressure sodium. So im goin to use flouresant for the first few weeks then hit them with the metal halide when i feel it would be best. Thanks alot for following the grow everyone +rep, i guess I'll chop the boys down and prep for the next.. Peace out till next time..

Aw man nuts, sh*t sucks :( +rep for the attempt, and better luck on your next go! Keep us posted once it gets up and going:slide:

Aw man nuts, sh*t sucks :( +rep for the attempt, and better luck on your next go! Keep us posted once it gets up and going:slide:

Yea thanks man, I really wanted to post it cause it's goin to be dank with all the shit i learned and baught, but im to scared the police will catch my media between where i sit and internet and i really don't want to go to prison :(

Yea thanks man, I really wanted to post it cause it's goin to be dank with all the shit i learned and baught, but im to scared the police will catch my media between where i sit and internet and i really don't want to go to prison :(

If that were the case they would already have you. Calm down my friend, it's just noobie worry. If that were going to happen they would already have 50,000 of us here. What's the law like in UT? Besides they are looking for big timers, not us termites :grinjoint:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom