Quemasmiami's Biogel Kush Grow Journal 2011

quemasmiami

HEY GUYS WELL THIS IS MY FIRST EVER BIO GEL GROW JOURNAL!
I dont know if anyone rembers me I had another grow journal with 3 Plants that I unfourtunatly had to abandon :( But now im Back :)

What strain is it - Not sure actually, friend gave it to me and said it was Kush
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? - Not Sure Yet Ill find out when its bigger
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? - Its a seedling in Veg State
If in Veg... For how long? 5 Days
If in Flower stage... For how long? Not Yet
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Bio Gel
Size of light? 200watt CFL
Is it aircooled? Fan Cooled
Temp of Room/cab? 80 F
Any Pests ? NO :)
Type and strength of ferts used? None yet Any Ideas?

PICTURES ARE UP!!! PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK I NEED TO KNOW MORE :)
:420:

I had never heard of Bio Gel...just g--gled it and it looks like very interesting stuff. Have you used this medium for weed before? Anyhoo gets some pics up im intrigued :)

OK SO HERE ARE THE IMAGES :)

STARTED PLANT IN SOIL
seedling_in_soil.JPG

MY SETUP CLOSED
Setup50.JPG

MY SETUP OPENED
Setup_and_seedling.JPG

MY SETUP WITH BIO GEL
photo125.JPG

MY SEEDLING IN BIOGEL
Seedling_in_biogel.JPG

Well it's certainly cool looking :) Ill be watching this one close. the idea of some of this mixed into another medium like perlite is interesting as well. like Hempys that dont need watering as often. Just thinking anyway :)

I have never heard of Bio-gel but very very interesting stuff. I did a bit of reading on it and it sounds like pretty cool stuff. Seeing as it has time release vitamins & minerals that are supposed to go directly to the plant's root system. Do you plan on keeping you seedling in this medium? or do you plan on mixing in soil as well?
I like your set up..... I am actually going to convert my cupboard into a grow cabinet for my seedlings. This is my first grow indoor so everything is a work in progress so far.

:high-five::goodluck:

I have never heard of Bio-gel but very very interesting stuff. I did a bit of reading on it and it sounds like pretty cool stuff. Seeing as it has time release vitamins & minerals that are supposed to go directly to the plant's root system. Do you plan on keeping you seedling in this medium? or do you plan on mixing in soil as well?
I like your set up..... I am actually going to convert my cupboard into a grow cabinet for my seedlings. This is my first grow indoor so everything is a work in progress so far.

:high-five::goodluck:

Well im not sure what to do if i should transfer it when its older to some other kind of medium, im gonna see how it reacts to this type of method and go from there :), and yea cabinets are perfect spaces for seedlings they work great...

There are plenty of factors that can have a male but I don't think that stress is the main cause of becoming a male. I have been reading into that and it just seems kinda strange to thing about it that way .

Most plant that go through a veg and flower state have both male and female parts and cannabis is one of those plants that are gender specific. I think gender is based on the genetics within the seed itself.

Hey Sorry I haven't been around. They look very twisted and a tad deprived. What kind of lighting do you have and light schedule are you using?

I would suggest moving your lights closer so they don't stretch as much. The smaller you can keep them now and the better off you will be. A tight node structure is very important. I'm not too sure what is causing the extreme deformation but all you can do now is just maintain the plants give them the light and ventilation they need and just move forward from there

Back
Top Bottom