First Grow - Gavita Pro 1000 Grow Lights - Green Kush & Train Wreck

My local shops are pushing those gravitas but dont have them in store. Im gonna check this out. Im interested in the light. Doc bud put a good comment in your journal, maintaining a solid environment is truley key. Ill be watching. I love me a journaled build out. Good luck man, i think u got some good gear for it.

That's the first thing we though when we hung the lights up. "we didn't build a grow room, We built a tanning bed".

Sent from my SM-G930P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile740595819.jpg
Well we finally got our auto flowering seeds in, And sprouted. Our trainwreck plant is doing great! We're still tweaking with our temperature issues, But we're getting there..

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile1693415223.jpg
420-magazine-mobile871670747.jpg
14 of our Auto-Flowering seeds are sprouted and planted, we still have 15 that were waiting to sprout out of the rockwool, they will be planted by next week :)

The light cycle is on 18/6 for our bubble gum, jack herrer & train wreck. So we figured might as well try and see what these mixed autoflowers do in the mean time

420-magazine-mobile1093357602.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1348890861.jpg
after watching the climate and growth of the other plants for a while we are very happy with everything going on so we are adding a few ladies to the room today. We have some girl scout cookies, jack herer, pineapple express, frision duck, lemon haze, el fuego, and 10 more autoflowers to add in.

It's been a while since I've posted but everything is going great, we have our air and temp perfect at this point and we are beginning to get out buds.
420-magazine-mobile1887925274.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1223295972.jpg

We're not using any nutrients. Is that something we should start doing?

Well that's the only plant that looks like that, the rest of them are a more brighter green. Could it just be the strain?

Back
Top Bottom