Br4inl3ss's 4th Grow Cali OG Kush/Haze

br4inl3ss

Here we go again with a new strain once again.

What strain is it? Cali OG Kush/Haze from CKS
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? 70% Sativa/30% Indica
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg, day 6
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor in a grow tent (32"x32")
Soil or Hydro? Coco Coir
If soil... what is in your mix? 75% coco-25% perlite
Size of light? LED MH300
Temp of Room/cab? mid 70's
RH of Room/cab? around 50%
PH of media or res? 5,8
Any Pests ? PLZ jus... dont !!!
How often are you watering? once a day until i up pot
Type and strength of ferts used? no ferts till second week ! but i will use General Hydroponic floraseries performance pack.

Here is the first pic.. she is just 6 days old and already a problem. Dont worry im working on removing the moss... i put aluminium foil on top of the pot so the coco coir doesn't receive any light.

COG_6.jpg

I thought you left me 4 ever :p Yeah... life happened and i thought about stopping but NAHHHHHH these girls are so pretty i need 1 in my hous at all time :p Previous girl gave me a shy ~75G (i didint take care of it at all automatic watering and lighting no nutes...(I guess that was a good seed considering my weak lighting and no nutes))

Glad to see you stick around to help me not fuck up this time !?MAYBE!?

Veg 8:

Grrrrr went to check her out tonight and the green moss thingy is trying to come back again right where the plant is... i thought i couldn't over water coco. i was gonna give it her daily watering when inoticed coco was super damp... :p not enough perlite perhaps. I covered the coco to prevent the light to reach but doesn't work apparently.

COG_8.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom