NateRamrod's Soilless Phantom OG SCROG

Couple updates. First Vanilla kush is still ahead popping out of the rockwool last night. only one popped up.

the other one i think the seed is pushing up with the leaves still inside. we will see..

seedling_VK.jpg

Also had an experienced grower from up north look at my plants. She gave me some very strict rules for the next week or two on watering schedules, she thinks most of the discoloration and wilting is from drowning the roots then starving them for too long. we will see!

Mad hate on my new 200 watt Diamond Series LED though! She said what is this shit then refused to acknowledge it. haha o well

When it comes to LED there are still haters. I wouldnt worry about it 1 bit. Just quietly do your thing and show them the end results.

I too have experienced drowning seeds. careful on the water till they get a few leaves imo. No feed till 3rd-4th set of true leaves.

Bassman59 said:
When it comes to LED there are still haters. I wouldnt worry about it 1 bit. Just quietly do your thing and show them the end results.

I too have experienced drowning seeds. careful on the water till they get a few leaves imo. No feed till 3rd-4th set of true leaves.

That watering advice was for the big plants. For the little guys, I haven't watered yet. I soaked the cubes in ph 5.5 before dropping the cracked seeds in. I gave them a couple firm shakes to get rid o excess water. I have a heating mat under my dome so I have been putting water in the bottom and the condensation has kept them moist! They are raised of the water on stacked plastic labels.

Hey guys, new update! these pics where taken about 4-5 days ago, i'm thinking i'm about two weeks from harvest. I think a couple of the trichs have turned cloudy, not sure yet. I am going for a pretty heavy couch lock so i'm think i will start the flush when I see a good amount of cloudiness. I plan on flushing for maybe 4-5 days because I have some FloraKleen that should help flush the coco out completely.

I am just going to post all the pics together in the next post since there are a good amount, let me know what you think!

The last series of pics on the 23rd, you had a cpl shots that should some obvious frosty. Hence I asked for some super macro shots if you cam has that.

The scope is for you. What do the trichs look like under a scope?

Hey man don't worrie to much about the lack of frost/resin, my SAGEs have way less frost than say, well any others that I'm growing. However what a wonderful smoke she turned out to be! She is the only smoke I have that lasts for hours. 3+ hours on a good day!
Have you smoked any of that dry bud yet? Any good?

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am reporting this to be moved to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom