Pineapple Kush - Perpetual - 1000w

Got nothing better to do today, so I'm making the hash tutorial with house hold items. 2 part how to. Today I'll do making and by tomorrow it will be smokeable. I'll try to get some closeups when its smokeable, can see the quality.

I'll add it to my signature when done.

Hey Stumped, Here is the latest pic of my girl. She is just under four weeks old. Northern Light X Big Bud Auto. She has quite a smell.
From above
IMG_047922.JPG

From the side
IMG_048425.JPG

:geek:
WJ

Got all the pics for the hash tutorial. Just gotta go edit and pick the ones I want. I missed one step sort of but I think I can cover that with words. Anyone got an idea where I should post this? In the hash kief section? Or is there a guide / tutorial area?

Damn that's a lot of growth since the last pic. Wonder if that's the Hempy or just because its an auto.

Looking good, I don't see no pH issues.

Your temps don't seem to be effecting growth.

Cheers bro

I don't know, but I think it is because of the plants good genetics or Auto type, the Hempy technique and the LED light. She sure is drinking the nutrients for sure. I water or feed some every day.

I think I got the ph right now. I had to get a new ph meter because I dropped the other in the nutes. Only took 3 days for delivery. Changed ph from 5.5 to 5.8. Going to keep it between 5.8 and 6.1.

Temps in the tent run from 84 to 90 degrees. I just can't get it cool enough for me. That Mars II 700 watt puts out the heat. Not like your HID tho. But it is warm enough to have the room temp up to 80 degrees with air conditioner set to 77.

It is better than doing the DWC I think.

:geek:
WJ

Got all the pics for the hash tutorial. Just gotta go edit and pick the ones I want. I missed one step sort of but I think I can cover that with words. Anyone got an idea where I should post this? In the hash kief section? Or is there a guide / tutorial area?

Hash/Kief section. I was browsing the other day and saw a few tutorials there. Make sure you put a link in your signature!

im so stupid. i took tons of pictures making the hash yesterday. but i left out an entire section thats kind of needed hahahaha

i got another small batch to make. gonna try to do it today. im gonna post the first part of the tutorial anyways.

Guide: Making your own hash without bubble bags!

Hash/Kief section. I was browsing the other day and saw a few tutorials there. Make sure you put a link in your signature!
I was sold on hash kief section, till I seen tutorial section.... Still undecided.

Ended up in tutorial section, maybe mods will move it for me.

Cheers.

Went to check on the drying boxes. Most of the popcorn is all dry and nothing to it basically... I picked out about 50 grams of prime buds is all. Rest of that shit I'm gonna add moisture back and add it to the hash bag. Its not worth smoking really. Its basically bag bottoms most of it.

Kind of upset, total harvest might be 100grams total. :( all 3 plants.

I won't be scrogging this style again. Chicken wire gave way too many tops. Not efficient for me.

Forgot to check the mail yesterday. Decided to go take a look. You'll never guess what I found. 12 seeds from my buddy out west! 6 BC big bud and 6 white widows.
Was so damn excited I ran right inside to germinate! Gonna pop 2 of each. Try to get a mother plant of each.

I woke up kind of upset about my recent harvest. Not anymore! I've been waiting far too long, and my buddy came through!

flower room with 8 plants 3 weeks into budding. room is filled up without adding more plants.
IMG_8518.JPG
IMG_8519.JPG
IMG_85221.JPG

new mixture of nutes seems to be keeping the yellowing at bay so far! hopefully these plants are not too big for there 2 gallon pots.

5ml grow, 5ml micro, 10ml bloom, 2.5ml liquid koolbloom. and all of a sudden i find myself using ph adjusters alot less. with lucas i had to boost my ph from 5.8 after mixing to 6.5. now after mixing it sits around 6.2-6.4 ph witch is fine. no adjusting needed.

veg box is out of control. again.... why cant i just sacrifice a plant to give the rest more room lol its like i have to put down a dog or something. i just cant bring myself to do it.

i might get brave and try to flower all 3 mother plants in a 2 gallon dwc. lol ill have to add water daily, so that will help keep temps down in the solution. there in veg now and i have to add about a gallon every 3-4 days.

cheers i get crazy ideas all the time. i run with about 3% of them hahaha

Forgot to mention. I'm 2/2 for big bud and 0/2 for white widow. That's fine though, one strain at a time! Got the 2 big buds in rockwool as of last night. Hopefully they pop above ground soon.
Anyone know how long I can leave the seed in rock wool for? I've kept clones in rock wool for 2 months before I just had to water them daily. Does same apply here?

Back
Top Bottom