2014 - Hempy - SOG - Sweet Tooth

Update

I decided to plant 10 cuttings. I think the root systems are good to go. Fed them 2.5 mil/gal of the GH Flora series

IMG_20141021_214602462.jpg

IMG_20141021_214528945.jpg

IMG_20141021_231342425.jpg

Then I proceeded to fill out my cloner again!! This time I made sure to let them soak in the Clonex for 30 mins.

IMG_20141022_241423974.jpg

IMG_20141022_244459123_HDR.jpg

IMG_20141022_244438203_HDR.jpg

IMG_20141021_233312320_HDR.jpg

ok now your set up is ultra bad ass - looking good - love you decked your whole room out - AWESOME!!! lol - Nice ventilation work - You are serious about this - Keep it up -

And yes you are right - the plant will always stop growth on top when they are catching up with roots - once the roots get to where they are about as long as the plant is above ground - the plant then starts growing new growth on top - So yep your totally right they will grow roots faster than tops when they catching up - IE cloning or transplanting with root loss -:)

ps Plus REPS++

mrrobert420, and c526. Thank You. You guys on the form are the only ones who understand my relationship with cannabis.

Here with you all the way! Cant wait for your harvest......:volcano-smiley:

i am gonna have to try that bluemoon - I love blue moon its great!!

mrrobert420, and c526. Thank You. You guys on the form are the only ones who understand my relationship with cannabis.

its hard for people that dont grow,to understand,that half of our joy comes from growing the plant itself,the bud is just a bonus.

its hard for people that dont grow,to understand,that half of our joy comes from growing the plant itself,the bud is just a bonus.

Growing Cannabis is the only thing that I loved to do constantly. It's the only thing that has stayed the same where I've worked so many different jobs and changed my lifestyle many times. It's my passion in life.

That is so true! The most fun is guessing how big the buds are going to be, what the yield is, just the fact that I'm using my imagination is an amazing thing. I'm a little kid when it comes to these plants. In amazement every round.

Growing Cannabis is the only thing that I loved to do constantly. It's the only thing that has stayed the same where I've worked so many different jobs and changed my lifestyle many times. It's my passion in life.

That is so true! The most fun is guessing how big the buds are going to be, what the yield is, just the fact that I'm using my imagination is an amazing thing. I'm a little kid when it comes to these plants. In amazement every round.

Wake up - first thought - Wife - Next - Child - Next - My lovely ladies........ then i go to work lol lmfao - and do more research on my plants lol

possibly - hard to believe with the aerocloning - Possible nute discolor or some type of algea? anyone else?

i get a little of that but it was only after i added some root plug clones that had algea on the tops - my otherside doesnt get that at all

are you using hydrogaurd or aquashield?

hows the roots coming?

What’s up my friends.

mrrobert420 the roots are going well. I threw out some clones with brown roots. I planted 9 more clones that were ready on 10/25. I let my cloner run with h202 for a couple hours and cleaned out and Cut some clean clones. The first ten are just started week 2. But I think I have a new issue. The tops of my plants are real yellow. Been feeding 2.5mil/gal GH flora series (2.5mil each grow, micro, bloom) for week one. Then upped the does to 5mil/gal of the flora series (5mil/gal each grow, micro, bloom) for week two. I thought my Ph might be high so I lowered it a bit. It’s between 5-6, closer to five. IDK. hopefully they start to thrive again.

IMG_20141029_100446765_HDR.jpg

IMG_20141029_103608202_HDR.jpg

IMG_20141029_102732787.jpg

IMG_20141029_092603690.jpg

Back
Top Bottom