2nd Grow- Shark Tooth

SourSkunkD

hey everyone. my 1st grow was a unsuspected disaster. halfway threw flower she turned male. so bye bye. anyways heres my 2nd grow.

strain: Shark tooth (White shark X Sweet tooth)
sativa/indica: 80/20
flower or veg: flowering 5 days
soil: ffof
nutrients: General organics line/ tap water
light: 1-150w hps /1-100w hps /1 125w cfl 2700k+ 375w total
not air cooled ( circulated air in my closet)
temperature: 80s daytime-70 night
ph? not checked. but has tested at 6.8-7.1 before.
strength of nutes: eh so so a few days notice maybe.
co2 source: homemade(sugar yeast and water)

so its come to this! i realize that this is very small to flower but i wanted to get something for my efforts. lol. ill update every couple days or so. I will wire everything better when i get my funds in order, and i want to add another fan for exhaust. maybe a 4" inline/ booster? here she is as of today and how the cab looks as of today.

IMAG06202.jpg
IMAG06212.jpg
IMAG06222.jpg
IMAG06232.jpg

gave her the recommended feeding of 2 tsp of biothrive grow, 1 tsp of camg+, 2 tsp of bio root, and a 1/2 tsp of bio weed. also 1/2 tbsp diamond black. i like these ferts for the simple fact is its easy as mix and water( i havent checked my ph lately but i have tested it and it ran a consistent 68-7.1, so im not gunna stress it so much. my homemade co2 is well sufficient for now unsure on the ppm but eh not to worried yet anything is better then what its got now.
so untill next time keep it frosty my friends!- Sour

Hey everybody! Thanks for checking out my grow. Been doing thinking about investing in seeds here shortly. Does anyone have a good reference for a seed bank? Thanks.

heres an update on my baby. day 18 of flower.got some drooping leaves prolly overwater.... plus backing off the nutes a bit as well.
IMAG06371.jpg
IMAG06382.jpg
IMAG06392.jpg
IMAG06402.jpg
IMAG06412.jpg
IMAG06421.jpg

just wondering, will trimming the lower leaves and "trash" bud increase production and overall yield of the rest of the bud??

She's doing well so far. Excellent structure on her. Trichs are starting to come in a bit. Thanks for checking out my grow.. Peace

day 22 of flower and i trimmed off some lower leaves. watered with tap water untill it felt heavy and some runoff . what do you think? any comments or question feel free.
IMAG06452.jpg
IMAG06472.jpg
IMAG06501.jpg
IMAG06511.jpg
IMAG06482.jpg
IMAG06521.jpg
IMAG06531.jpg

so im getting close to that halfway-ish mark... what is the best way to make these buds explode! yanno like the monster bud the size of an arm. what will get me that?

so im getting close to that halfway-ish mark... what is the best way to make these buds explode! yanno like the monster bud the size of an arm. what will get me that?

Well, it looks slightly over-watered to me or the nutes are slightly too much. Some sativa dominant plants will show curled leaves like yours whey they have too much nutrient and moisture. How much and how often are you watering? Do you always water with nutes or do you use plain water too? Give some detailed info about your schedule and other members may be able to offer some great advice too. Overall, the plant and buds look great!

day 32silling out nicely, got 3 weeks to dense up more. the trichs are coming in hardcore too. been watering with just water lately and i will then be feeding again. prolly just the bio bloom and bio bud from here on out,but not positive on that.
IMAG06872.jpg
IMAG06851.jpg
IMAG06841.jpg
IMAG06821.jpg
IMAG06801.jpg
IMAG0681.jpg

thanks bro. lemon skunk going to be great, ive herd the citus sweet will intensify those aromas sooo much,and the taste is amazing, maybe look into that.

so the other day i germ. 2 Agent orange x sweet island skunk seeds. within 2 days of germ they rooted and within 1 1/2 days of being planted they rose and are basking in the sun! got "high" hopes for these 2 babies. will update on shark tooth in a few days, but all in all shes doing great, i moved my light to the side for a better span for the lower stuff.

its day 37. shes lookin great swelling up nicely. i took most of the pics in flash to really show her trichs off. and also i put in pics of my 2 agent orange x sweet island skunk seeds that have popped a few days ago. as of now they get 24 hrs of light. daytime-250w hps. nighttime-125w cfl. i water every now and again.
IMAG06931.jpg
IMAG06911.jpg

IMAG06881.jpg
IMAG06891.jpg
IMAG06921.jpg
IMAG06991.jpg
IMAG06951.jpg
IMAG06961.jpg
IMAG06971.jpg
IMAG06981.jpg

Back
Top Bottom