Aero purps!

mr areoponic

Hello to all my fellow 420 members:roorrip:.
im back at it again got the room all clean and sanitized today gonna start cloning tommorow.
for this grow there will be 3 strains bc purps,bc sweet tooth, an the already famous super bud. i plan on having 25 total clones. i will be using advance nutes sensi grow and sensi bloom, bud blood, overdrive,and big bud.

S6002588.JPG

S6002590.JPG
bc purps
S6002592.JPG
bc sweet tooth
S6002597.JPG
the momma garden super bud on the left,right front is sweet tooth and the one in the back is bc purps.
this should be a fun ride for me and all who follow.

:cheer:
mr aeroponic

What size pump do you use? What is your feeding schedule, daytime, nighttime? How many misters are there per site and how far away from the net pot are they. I am in the process of switching my nft system to areoponics and can use some advice/pointers.

Samurai

What size pump do you use? What is your feeding schedule, daytime, nighttime? How many misters are there per site and how far away from the net pot are they. I am in the process of switching my nft system to areoponics and can use some advice/pointers.

Samurai

hi samurai
i use two 500 gl / hr pumps, im running 4 units so i have found that 1 just isn't enough to keep the high pressure. i use the quad head sprayers there a little bit more expensive but worth it. there are 10 pots per unit and there is 8
sprayers per unit, the pots are 6 in apart with a sprayer in between them so about 3 in away. as far as feeding goes 1min on 5min off 24/7

Loking good and nice setup, +rep. So did you start the mothers from seed or clone. Just asking because I was looking into bc seeds and was wondering about their quality. So depending how my grow goes, was thinking of going bigger.
I'm hitchin a ride as well.

hey thanks:roorrip:.
the super bud is from clone, the og mother was from seed i only have 2 of these seeds left and i dont wanna use them just yet was thinkin about breeding but thats a whole other adventure. the bc purps and bc sweetooth
are from seed. i germi 3 purps ,got 2 fem.1 male. i was a lil dissapointed in the sweetooth only got 1 fem out of 5. but i still have 5 more. as far as customer service ill give them an a+. had no trouble getting my order and it came in 9
days. i dont think u can get bc purps anymore last i saw they have bread it with somethin top secret,lol they call it bc da purps hybrid. :cheer:

hey all sorry its been awhile but im sad to say i had to scrap my indoor project for now, i have moved all my babies outdoors, i lost all 3 mothers ;( but was able to move 20 health clones to my very well prepared site. i spent 2 weeks getting it ready from tilling to ferterlizing prep, put a fence up to keep the deer away. as far as water goes there is a small river near by i use i fill up 4 5 gallon buckets and have been mixing with the same nuts as before. i usually go there 2 times a month to check on them, as of the 3rd i now have 20 4' + plants... i will be doing another indoor soon.. thats all for now i will try to get some pics at the end of the month :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom