Big Beans BC God Bud BC Mango OG Kush Chocolate Thai

ahhhh man!! hermies hit that hard? i wonder what happene dto cause them to go hermie on ya. well those new seeds will lift your spirits back up.. ill be around to see that grow go down..u going to make a new journal or add to this one?

Well i got the og seeds from a few zips i got from a buddie and it was the best og i have smoked. there happen to be a few seeds in it. so thats where i got those from. So it was kinds expected, but fuck just the time you put into them makes it a pain in the ass so i said the hell with those and just got some bc kush i can do plenty of things with.:high-five:

Mar 7 ... very quick update
you can see some bud formation. starting to look good i will be doing another trim to uncover some bud sites. the pineapple express is starting to show orange hairs . this is when shit starts to burn baby... what i mean by that is... I see alot of peoples pics with only a week or a little longer left in the grow and the leaves have no nute burn or anything what so ever. to some that maybe what they prefere but i think thats under feeding. i like to see that my plants are getting the nutes they need( to an extent). but the pineapple will be swelling in the next few weeks. I feel comfortable using the AN now so im going to be mixing some AN nutes with the GH going to be interesting
IMG_77333.JPG

here are somegb1 gb4 gb3
IMG_77343.JPG

gb1
IMG_77353.JPG
IMG_77383.JPG

gb4
IMG_77413.JPG

gb3
IMG_7748.JPG
IMG_77461.JPG

mg3 mg2 / mg3 is looking like a straite sativa growing very nice. the branches on the mango DO NOT slim down towards the top they stay thick. going to produce huge nugs!!!
IMG_77492.JPG

mg3
IMG_77521.JPG

IMG_77543.JPG

opps forgot picks of mg2 lolz hella high.

here is the pineapple getting nice these two plants will do a pound easy.
IMG_77591.JPG
IMG_77601.JPG
IMG_77651.JPG
IMG_77721.JPG

That pineapple is getting hella frosty... Sorry if I missed it but I only use my phone to get on here so its kinda a PITA to go back that many pages but is that the g13 pineapple?

That pineapple is getting hella frosty... Sorry if I missed it but I only use my phone to get on here so its kinda a PITA to go back that many pages but is that the g13 pineapple?

Im not sure. it was given to me by an old women that has been growing it for over 6 years. this is one of the only strains i have, not from seed. I couldnt resist. iv had plenty of PE but this one is some kills, smells just like FRUITY PEBBLES. SHIT IS FIRE!!!

I might have a nice plant to add to the plant of the month. but i know i wont get any votes lol. I have to be the most hated on this site hahaha.

well i dont hate ya. lol. alot of people vote for looks and not for friends so i think youd get votes. theres alot of great entries and attention in this months POTM and what a better time to add a pic of your plant up. everyone will see it and some will stray into your journal.

when someone enters a huge plant or just dank looking plant in POTM i go look in their journal to see how they grew it how it looked when they got it and basicially just take notes on growing methods. i keep track of which ones were soil grown and hydro grown, weather they used MH,HPS,LED, or CFL during veg and what they used for bloom.
POTM is really helpful to help me decide what methods i like best.

Quick update.... last 2 weeks of feeding... not seeing the resin prodution i would like so im going to be mixing a little special brew to finish this thing out.
IMG_78171.JPG

Tap water 100 ppm plants love it
per gal
AN conn A,B 10mil each
Sensi cal-mag 4mil
Overdrive 5mil
Kool bloom 4mil
Bud candy 10mil
sugaree 6 mil
=1440ppm

I will raise next feeding if plants still look good
IMG_77861.JPG
IMG_77871.JPG
IMG_77881.JPG
IMG_77901.JPG
IMG_78041.JPG
IMG_78051.JPG
IMG_77911.JPG
IMG_78121.JPG

we should see them start to blowup. when they look finished i give them an extra week they go KABOOM!!! and as you can see from the bottle there not very small now.

:thanks:COME AGAIN!!

Back
Top Bottom