pharoah

SOIL GROW

Strain - 1 Whitewidow + 3 unknowns "Nirvana freebies"
# of Plants - 4
Grow Type - Soil
Grow Stage - 3 seedlings + 1 Vegetative
Bucket Size - 3 plastic cups + (1) 3 gallons pot
Lights - (1) 180 Watt LED + (1) 37 Watt CFL
Nutrients - Local soluble powder N,P,K "5,5,5" ;"20,5,5 for Veg" ;"5,20,20 for Flowering"
Medium - Soil Mix "Perlite - Compost - Sand - Peat moss - Vermicompost" and one cup perlite + peat for white widow
PPM - UNKNOWN
PH - 6.5
RH - 50% to 70%
Room Temperature -20 to 24 Celsius
Solution Temperature -65 to 69
Room Square Meters - 3 x 3
Pests - None Known

Problem:
all the problems are with the seedlings
2 unknown strains
one of them stopped growing as soon as the first true leafs started to show while the cotyledons are still half white half green

forgot to mention that this is my first time growing ever
and in order to succeed i have killed 6 seeds and forgive me for that i am just a beginner
and as you can see
this two seedlings are way too slow
they popped about 2 weeks ago
and i dont know why are they taking that long !!
i flushed the one with curling true leafs "nute burn" Curling down leafs with a tiny white dots on the leaf tips & i am sure that it is not spider mites or mold
and flushed the other but i dont know why it is like that

SAM_08394.JPG
SAM_08404.JPG
SAM_08762.JPG
SAM_08712.JPG
SAM_08702.JPG

Re: First time ever.. need help

Two things I see wrong right away. Over water and nute burn. Seedlings in solo cups should only need water one time a week or two if room temp is above 75. Water only until second of third nodes grow. When you decide to use your nuts I would only do about 2 1/2 mil per gallon. Your npk in nuts are on the high side so add more mil very carefully. Make sure you do not water until soil is dry. Pick cup up with dry soil and with wet soil you should be able to feel the big difference. The curl I see is do to wet soil. You risk root rot when they are under three nodes for the reason of them having a very small root system.

I forgot to add welcome to 420mag pharoah. You can find all the info needed to grow here for sure. When needing grow stuff check out the sponsors. It looks like led color in back ground of pic. What lights do you have for your setup?
:passitleft:

thanks a lot Brother,
i`ve to read a lot to avoid doing such mistakes however i have zero experienc.With the help of people like you i am sure i am gonna gain the required experience and knowledge to know how to grow a good plant
i use 180W LED "UFO Type"
so when it comes to the first two photos is it a nute burn also ?
could nute burn affect the Coty`s ??
and also let me tell you i usually water once a week but after seeing this nute burn i had to flush the soil with ph`d water
for the second plant which is curling i am pretty sure it is nute burn but will the nute burn stop the growth of the first one for more than a week with no progress ? not even for a millimeter ?

this is my humble homemade grow tent

111062.JPG

thanks a lot Brother,
i`ve to read a lot to avoid doing such mistakes however i have zero experienc.With the help of people like you i am sure i am gonna gain the required experience and knowledge to know how to grow a good plant
i use 180W LED "UFO Type"
so when it comes to the first two photos is it a nute burn also ?
could nute burn affect the Coty`s ??
and also let me tell you i usually water once a week but after seeing this nute burn i had to flush the soil with ph`d water
for the second plant which is curling i am pretty sure it is nute burn but will the nute burn stop the growth of the first one for more than a week with no progress ? not even for a millimeter ?

this is my humble homemade grow tent

111062.JPG

Looks like burn to me in the two pic. Yes burn can affect the coty's. The curl is also do to over water. Leaf droop for two main reasons when young, Over and under water. Yes with bad nute burn and over water which could have been from flush will stop most of the growth. Just let them dry out and do light ph water only to get them to recover.

Back
Top Bottom