First Time Grower Trying 3 Plants!

image28726.jpg
image28724.jpg

Bit of a update on things, this is my special queen #1, "old school skunk #1" it's better known as apparently.
12 days old and to me looking good, transplanted into a 10 litre pot yesterday and seems to have handled it not to bad. Still not added any nutes other than the very week top up the other day but I suppose the fresh soil would be giving it more as well.

image28725.jpg
image28723.jpg

So this is my special kush same and the special queen to be honest transplanted same time and looking just as healthy to me.

image28722.jpg

This is my Durban poison, transplanted same as other 2 but into a 18 litre pot, not to sure if it was a wise thing to do as it's known to get huge!!!! Been a little careless with this one and I do feel bad about it but it's a tough plant so I've read and it looks alright, I know there is a whitish look about it but I'm just going with it's the plant as I've done the exact same thing with all 3 plants so far, any other theories are welcomed, the whitish doesn't look as bad looking it as it does in the photo if that helps, doesn't seem to be slowing the plant down any but it is a good 36hrs older than the other 2. I'll try to get more pics up soon.

image28729.jpg
image28728.jpg
image28727.jpg

Few more Durban poison pics, forgot to mention that when moving lights about yesterday one fell off and knocked a branch off, came off completely so have just left it like that, looking at her a bit more she looks a bit still in shock but I'm sure she'll pull through.

A little review of seeds.

So about 3 weeks ago I was pointed in the direction of seed city (seed bank) I purchased 3 seeds in total, special kush #1, special queen #1 both feminized and 1 reg seed which sadly I lost somehow lol, anyway, seed city so far have proved themselves and a quality and trustworthy company, seeds came well packed and had all the signs of a good seed. Delivery was very fast with discreet packaging. I germinated my 2 other seeds and must say it went fairly easy, used the water in a glass method for 48 hrs then a further 24 hrs paper towel method, 2 very heathy looking seedling visible after 72 hrs process, proceeded to pot the 2 seed and after good 2 weeks in soil they look amazing. As a company seed city seem to know what the doing, communication is excellent even after the sale communications have been second to none, I've only used about 3 seed bank and seed city stuck out by a mile, other seed banks don't seem to on the same wave length as seed city when it comes to customer service. Seed city will definitely have my custom again and urge anyone to check them out even just for a browse as I bet u will end up with a purchase, lots of quality looking strains which when I have the pennies will definitely be purchasing. On conclusion, seed city will get my custom again and look forward to what the future holds for me and future seeds from seed city.
Many thanks for taking time to read.

Hi, last post was obviously a little review of seeds I bought at seed city, reason behind it is they offered me a gift certificate for a small review on a website about seeds I bought from them, I did it because all my pennies have been spent on updating my grow cupboard, I'll post pics later, but I noticed seed city had sone Nevilles haze and been dying to try it for a long time so thought why not lol, hope me one minds really but that's all it was for lol, good day to all and happy growing.

Ha ha thanks mate, updated grow space to prevent anymore abuse caused to plants lol I'll post a few pics later but definitely best for plants, temp and humidity a lot easier to manage as well as adjusting lights is a lot easier to, can possibly add a plant or 2 as well with space left over.
Have a good one everybody, peace.

image29028.jpg
image29027.jpg
image29026.jpg

So here is my 3 plants, Durban poison, special kush and a special queen, in that order in pics. Also go By to start a auto critical plus I won the other day, it's germinating at the min.

Durban poison will be 3 weeks old on Sunday and the other 2 will be 3 weeks old a couple of days later. Durban is sitting at 11.5 inches special kush is 8 and the queen is 9, all running to plan so far and looking good, no nutes added since the tiny amount a couple of weeks ago but repotting no doubt feed them for a little longer. Planning on flipping them at 4 weeks, do have some bloom nutes to add in flower stage but playing it by ear.

Has anyone grown of have any tips or hints on autos, critical if possible but any tips would be great.

Many thanks in advance guys.

Well I was thinking about that but I only repotted them last sat and topped them the other day, they need watered tonight as well so don't want to over do it really, by the time the are flipped should be good timing to add the bloom, what's ur set up mate?

Thanks mate, they are getting big like, think it's a lot to do with running 24hr lights for the first week, coming along well tho, quite surprised how well to be honest.

Hi just a few photos of my grow.

Day 23 of Durban poison and I'm quite shocked as to how well it's going, not the bushyest of plants but still going good, after 23 days wasn't expecting it takes be standing as tall, 16.5 inches at the min.
image29329.jpg
image29329.jpg

Special queen looking well not as bushy as the just but still looking well
image29327.jpg

Special kush looking really well, just been bending fan leaves out the way, not pruned any of the plants not sure if I'm going to to be honest.
image29328.jpg

All 3 been given nutes, Durban 3ml to 1lt 700ml given. Special queen and Special kush 3ml to 1lt 400 ml given to each.

Hi everyone, it's been a little while since last update and sadly have to break some bad news..... Durban poison plant went hermie, no surprise really because it took some abuse early on in its life but have been told that Durban poison female seeds like to do that??? Either way it's gone, not to sure where I went wrong by as both other plants are showing strong female signs. Anyway still got 2 to pop so can give it a bash again at some point.
image30302.jpg

Here's the little shit showing some balls lol, hope everyone is all good and having sone better luck than me lol

Review of seed city seeds,

I recently had 3 seeds from seed city delivered, nevilles haze feminized, nyc diesel auto and a short stuff #1, delivery from seed city is second to none, have used a couple of other seed banks but don't come close to delivery offered from seed city, longest a order had took from them is 5 days after order was made, seeds come well packed and very discreet, come in little containers that are handy to pop in the pot as a reminder of what's growing, seed city is definitely my number 1 go to seed bank now, after seeing the selection of seeds they have on offer there's no reason to look elsewhere, Girl Scout cookies and ghost train haze are on my next to get seed list, hopefully this little review will help any others deciding where to look for there next seed.

Many thanks.

Good day to all,
It's been a while since last proper update but things are looking good except from my Durban poison going hermie that is ha ha, special queen #1 aka skunk #1 and special kush looking very good, not to sure what caused the Durban to hermie because it was near enough on the same schedule as the other 2, can only think it could of been with the early stress I caused it, it did take a little bit but thought it would of been ok, other that it was in a 18lt pot and the other in 10 but surely bigger pot size wouldn't cause it to hermie???

Anyway I think I am at 3 and a half weeks into flower with the remaining 2 and I'm liking the look of the special kush over the queen, been giving nutes every week and watered every 5 days it seems, nutes I have been giving are only 3.5ml to a litre and seems to be working fine, so now with about 5-6 weeks to go till they should be ready things are getting exciting lol.
I've decided to start a 2nd grow room but only for autos, will be doing a similar set up with the only difference being painted white walls as to cut up grow tent for reflection, I'll also be including it in this journal as it should be up and running in a day or 2, I have a Auto nyc diesel and a auto critical plus sitting soaking in glasses at the min so be looking forward to them.
image31343.jpg

Special kush
image31342.jpg

Special queen

hey all, since last update I have had a little problem with both plants, seems like I had a potassium and phosphorus problem, queen seemed to be a little bit worse than kush, got some boost which I've added to both plants but before that I decided to flush queen with mild nutes in ph'd water to restore the balance for the plant as I thought there could of been lockout as well, so flushed queen and left the kush just in case I ruined the queen lol, added boost to both plants 24 hours after flushed the queen, gave queen .5ml to 500ml of ph'd water as she was still wet from the flush the night before and gave the kush the recommended amount of 1ml per 1 litre, thought I'd do it that way to see what plant responds better, flush or no flush lol anyway we will see tonight how things are, they seemed aright after nutes and 12hrs lights on so hopefully we will see a difference after lights off.

So as I mention in my last post, I've started a auto room, where I will be only growing autos lol. Difference between both grows is the auto room is painted white wall and I'm using a different soil to other grow. Soil I'm using is biobizz all mix, 1st impressions were that I didn't like it, soil feels lighter and drier than the canna pro I'm using for queen and kush, anyway both seeds germinated and showed there true colours today.

image31665.jpg

This is my auto critical plus from dinafem seeds
image31666.jpg

This is my auto nyc diesel from advance seeds I think lol
image31664.jpg

Both enjoying their new home for the next few weeks lol

Also if anyone has any tips of anything to do with biobizz then please let me know, thanks.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom