First Time Hydro, Follow Along!

Thought id take some pictures to try and keep this journal alive. Its now Day 24!

March_14th_GDPK_1.jpg

March_14th_Up_close.jpg

March_14th_colas.jpg

March_14th_now_White.jpg

looking very nice what strain it doesnt look like seeds to me but I could be wrong watch carefully from now on looking for more signs if Im wrong you can still pull them before they can pollenate gotta say plants look fucking awesome for a 400watt light great job

if you leave you tap water sitting 2or3 days or longer a lot of the crap and chemicals will evapourate or dissapate bringing your ph to acceptable and workable levels as far as hydrogen peroxide goes its the same as you nutes and anything else you put in your grow medium a little at a time you can always add more I have used living nutrient teas made from kambukha mushroom its also an oxidizing agent like hydrogen peroxide I use them together and have no problems you just work slowly little at a time keep checking all your levels your ladies will love you for it

Does this look like seeds forming?! I might be overly worrying. Couldnt find balls anywhere that would have pollinated.

Possible_Balls_.jpg

Could be just a "false seed pod" (can't remember the term), some strains they swell up quite a bit. Then again... What's that yellow thing on top? A male flower or just something looking yellow from the light? I always got paranoid when I saw yellow.

So just got back from a week and a half vacation and the girls are lookin better then ever. Will post pics soon. They have a lil less then three weeks left. Only thing of concern, Im seeing some ball like structures on herojuana. I really have no idea whether or not they are balls. I popped a couple of them open and it didnt appear to have pollen in them. They have stigmas coming out of them. Here are some pics, I would really like to know what you think.

Note the super sticky fingers!

Balls_.jpg

Balls_2_.jpg

Those little ball things are the preflowers, or one individual cannabis flower.

The buds are stacked repetitions of that little thing.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom