First time need help

Nice job.I'm jealous,i still need to wait a few weeks before mine even goes mason jars,check out those ultraviolet mason jars,and 62% humidity pack,the packs cost 1$ each,from discount hydroponics,,thay should cost more,thay are the bomb,thay also have 65% humidity and so on,those packs ensure the jars stay at the perfect level of humidity providing you with the stickiest,smelliest, and of course the most potent cannabis around.,i go with the 62%..HAPPY GROWING..

Thanks ya ill have to check those out the herbs drying in the box as we speak. Smelling up my whole house like crazy. Like smell it from across the street smelly

Here's my recent harvested and re-veg. I wasn't sure how much to leave for the re-veg, so I took the tops off and left a bud at each location. She's on week 6 since harvest and I will be flipping to flower in 2 weeks.
I gave her 8 weeks of veg and 11 weeks of flower or 12 weeks from flip.

20160316_151841.jpg
20160318_162532.jpg
20160402_131052.jpg
20160411_112246.jpg
20160417_111913.jpg

Awesome! I'll be doing that then. How many times with one plant can you go? And I'm using DWC. I hear during that process you have to cut about 2/3 of the root mass away so it doesn't take up to much water. Is this true?

And one last thing...is this good enough source for the clone?
420-magazine-mobile733936358.jpg

Also on the tube at NoobGrow

I heard ti just dont water as much and not to touch the roots cause itll kill it. Idk about hydro but u can clone without nothing jus cut at 45 degrees and splice it down the middle a bit

Look back n thr thread i used sum 20 20 20 stuff i got when i didnt know better but i hardly used it i used organic soil fox farm ocean forest.. Organic buds rock n ya i dont see wh6 u couldnt use it as a mother just keep vegging

3.5gal res with just one site on top. Active aqua air pump 7.8liters per min with large air stone. It's about 11in in height
420-magazine-mobile2099563949.jpg

Yeah, Marshydro 300w. Also have Apollo Horticulture 600w hps that I will use when I take my plant that's flowering out the closet and into the tent. And once I get an exhaust fan to help with the heat I can use it more comfortably without having to leave he tent half open. Which I only do when I'm home. I like it closed when I'm not in, with just the slightest opening for better circulation and to let some heat out as well.

Back
Top Bottom