First time pruning my indoor plants - They seem so naked now

J Parks

420-magazine-mobile624298493.jpg
420-magazine-mobile457610050.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1929436515.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1593648754.jpg

Hey guys,
With So many different views on pruning
I decided to try a little bit of everything on my plants. This is my first indoor grow so I figured I'd do a few different ways. It's very hard to prune them down at all. But seems like it helps the colas produce a lot more and stronger. Has anyone done a side by side test on pruning vs non pruning. I would like to know how much it really helps. Seeing the girls to naked almost hurts lol. Did I take off to much or do they all look good. Now one plant didn't have enough soil to hold it so it tipped over and was like that for a day so it started to grow lopsided. But it's still producing just like the rest. I have 1 northern lights cross with gorilla glue. Then 1 Bruce banner and 4 grease monkey wich is a cookies and cream crossed with gorilla glue. Let me hear what you guys think about it

Sent from my XT1254 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I had a long conversation about this with one of the Pruning masters on here once. He recommended I NOT run them side by side. Basically when done optimally there is a delay due to the stress from the pruning. So in the end (when done properly) you get more but in a longer grow time. That means you have to run the grow longer for the one (or more) set(s) of plants. Not such a problem in soil just know that if you want to really compare apples to apples and do it right you have a staggered grow that is a bit more complicated to deal with. They will be on their own schedules working differently if they are stressed properly. Now you have 4 different programs running? Not really that big a deal just don't try to fight it.

Best of luck! Give a few updates as you go please!!!

:goodluck:

420-magazine-mobile2124784848.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2131831436.jpg

Awesome. Good deal, I will keep you posted on how everything comes along! I will be checking on them in about an hour and will update with some pics from today. Wednesday starts three week of flower stage. So I will introduce some pk booster to them

Sent from my XT1254 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom