First Time Using Syn Urnine (IPee)

trea954

Applied for a city job and luckily its only a urine test but it sap 5-50n with nit so they would be testing for coverups. I knew I had to go to a synthetic substitute I used IPee guess its a pretty new product. I wasent sure that the hand warmer would heat it passed 100 which if attached to the 4 oz container and ace bandaged around my chest with the bottle under my arm pit so it was easy to conceal and keep to a spot on the body which looses heat the most heped it reach 100 in just 25 mins, tip bring a small dig thermometer with u, u can chk to temp quick if its too hot let the cup opposite side of the temp strip into the toilet water to cool it down. Lady was knocking at the door I yelled out im camera shy dont rush me she was nice left me alone whole thing took maybe 4 mins to get just right. Dont take the heating pack off the synthetic until u get out of the car at the testing facility. I took mine off about ten mins before with it strapped under my arm pit and it dropped 10 deg's in about 15 mins luckily i kept the hand warmer in my pocket so I had to hold it on the bottle with the dig thermometer until it reached 98.8 just in case wanted it a lil warmer for the temp strip. So as of 3 pm today the syn. is dropped and in the mail to the actual lab. I will post and let everyone know my results, and with the service they piss everyone but only check 10 percent of so thats also a lottery but they also start there and look at the piss coming out your dick so thats a def quit for 30 and just pick up after. In case ya'll didnt know.

Back
Top Bottom