First time with pics attached...help, boys or girls?

how old are your kids...... i would of told them it was herbs, like peppermint or some other herb

12 and 6, the 12 year old found the pics on my camera and I had her ok with it, told her it was an experiment (she knew cause she has an 8th grader friend who told her how many leaves are on them), we had a don't ask, don't tell policy going around here and we even had the perfect scapegoat in case I got busted with them...then the 6 year old found them, paranoid husband pulled them...plus Mommy is so great at keeping the back looking weed free he was wondering why they were not pulled yet. My husband told him they were weeds and that he would pull them, then my son just stood there waiting for them to be pulled!!!!!! I am sooooo sad, I put soooo much work into them and now they are dead :(((((

Oh well, any suggestions on growing in my big indoor closet?? Hee Hee

Serp, lying to kids is a dangerous way to raise them!

Frogger, we raised our kids with mj in the house, didn't smoke in front of them but didn't keep mj a secret either. When they became interested in trying it, we sat them down and taught them. Now that they're grown one still uses the other doesn't, neither are addicts. :peace:

I think my daughter suspects, but not entirely...how old are your kids now and how old were they when you told them? I really wanted to tell my daughter the other day when she found out about them...her DARE officer even told the class that MJ helps people, go figure...I am just concerned because we have a DEA agent on the street, one of my daughters friends is dying to try it (the 8th grader who filled her in), I don't want them thinking they can come over here and I don't want to go to jail...loose lips...any advice from other parents like yourself would be sooo appreciated right now.

Suggestions on growing in your in door closet...Do a lot of reading first. You'll need access to at least one outlet, and a way to ventilate the heat (depending on what lights you get) and the smell out side the house.
Vin

thank you guys, i bought this awesome book called
"Marijuana Horticulture, The Indooor/Outdoor Medical Grower's Bible, color pics and everything!!!! Super awesome!! I bought it cash so don't worry :)

I will send pics soon as I read a little more, I have many seeds, the dirt, some grow lights and a huge indoor closet, just gotta figure out how to section part off so no one peeks at them (except me)

Thanks for all of your help, you guys are awesome, especially Vitner!!

naturalhi said:
Serp, lying to kids is a dangerous way to raise them!

you are absolutly right... that was definatly bad advice on my part

frogger said:
I think my daughter suspects, but not entirely...how old are your kids now and how old were they when you told them? I really wanted to tell my daughter the other day when she found out about them...her DARE officer even told the class that MJ helps people, go figure...I am just concerned because we have a DEA agent on the street, one of my daughters friends is dying to try it (the 8th grader who filled her in), I don't want them thinking they can come over here and I don't want to go to jail...loose lips...any advice from other parents like yourself would be sooo appreciated right now.

They're 39 & 34 both have 2 kids each.

Wetold them when they noticed, when else "can't 'splain to those who don't see". part of the 'splaining (as in " Lucy, you got a lot of 'splainin' to do!) was however in direct conflict with what they learned at school! That's a tough one!:laughtwo:

your right, lieing to kids is definatly not a way to raise them, but what about them being ignorant to the fact? well atleast till they make up there mind about the substance?

If I'm wrong, let me know, Ignorance begets ignorance.

Speaking of which I have other off topic veiws by the way The History Channel had a series over the week end about Illegal drugs and how they got that way, Very interesting and they were not mild! Speaking of ignoramce reminded me of it :hmmmm: :peace:

We can only do the best we can I guess. I told her because I know she suspected and I don't want to teach her that being sneaky is the way to go...

:peace:We must each find our own path, gras........eeehhhhh...... Frogger.

now the the door is open; this is what the ads on tv against mj are trying to tell us if they weren't also trying to scare us; She knows she may ask and and you may teach let her make up her own mind. :hmmmm:

P.S. my brain hurts now:loopy:

I know, she can make up her own mind, we can only instill our values and morals and then hope for the best...I told her yesterday that we are still Mother/Daughter until she is 18, then we can change it to friend/friend

Not saying that you should tell small children, for example, my son saw my whip from my vaporizer and I told him it was something I used to clean the toilet, but he is only 6

Back
Top Bottom