Five Grows More Autos - AK49 Auto & Super Skunk Auto - Coco/Perlite - CFL & LED

re: Five Grows More Autos - AK49 Auto & Super Skunk Auto - Coco/Perlite - CFL & LED

Get a tent mate;)
I'd love to but it stands out like dogs balls and isn't stealthy at all.
I can't have people, especially real estate knowing what it is as it is still a crime where I live. I have to make it look like a normal cupboard

re: Five Grows More Autos - AK49 Auto & Super Skunk Auto - Coco/Perlite - CFL & LED

Have u got an old big wide wardrobe .that would do the trick.or a nice big built in cupboard;)

Have u got an old big wide wardrobe .that would do the trick.or a nice big built in cupboard;)
Unfortunately not. I've found the easiest and cheapest thing to do is just build one, then I can make it the exact size I want

5 great idea and u can say u built it urself.good job;)
Just wish I was more of a handy man lol. I'm not very good when it comes to DIY so lets hope this turns out decent haha

Just take ur time mate and plan and make measurements before hand.no rush and u will do urself proud.be amazed what a man with some wood and tools can do when ur mind gets thinking.best of luck mate;)

if you get stuck, just upload pics with the ideas and questions, I can get some pretty good ideas with my little bird brain.
Have made a few things in my early bird days.

What's up 5...I'm in too. I'm infatuated with autos. Can't wait for my current grow ( photos) to finish so I can get some autos going

Sent from my XT1254 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

if you get stuck, just upload pics with the ideas and questions, I can get some pretty good ideas with my little bird brain.
Have made a few things in my early bird days.
Thanks heaps Angry, I'll be sure to post pictures as I go.
What's up 5...I'm in too. I'm infatuated with autos. Can't wait for my current grow ( photos) to finish so I can get some autos going

Sent from my XT1254 using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Glad you could make it.
Since growing my first autos I haven't looked back, love them!

Update:

Our girls are 5 days old now and coming along nicely. The Super Skunk is powering along which I believe would be due to the pre-charge of Rhizo in the coco. However, although the AK49 is growing, she looks a little retarded on one side. She is a lot smaller than the SS but as mentioned that was expected due the SS having a pre-charge, it's more that the two leaves on one side of her seemed all deformed and out of shape. Nothing has touched her or leant against her at all as she has been inside the box from day one and I've only opened it to look. I did give them both a feed before taking the pics but I made sure I was gentle so she wasn't swimming around, so I can't think why this would be.
I'm only a little concerned at this point as she is still growing at a decent pace and I'm also waiting to see the next set of leaves come in before I really worry. If they look normal all will be good I think.
Posting pics below so you can see what I mean.

Other than that we're on track. I'm putting together the final plans for the new cabinet and should have it built and running in the next couple of weeks ready for these two to stretch up high.

PB213281.JPG

AK49

PB213285.JPG
PB213286.JPG
PB213287.JPG
PB213288.JPG

Super Skunk

PB213283.JPG
PB213284.JPG

Hi
They are looking good. The deformation could be from the sprouting and the seed shell sticking on or bad removal of it.
I don't believe it will cause any serious problems in further growth. :thumb:

Hi
They are looking good. The deformation could be from the sprouting and the seed shell sticking on or bad removal of it.
I don't believe it will cause any serious problems in further growth. :thumb:
Thanks angry, that's really good to know! The seed shell was off when i saw hwr above ground, but never know what happened before I saw her. It's not like I watched her sprout lol.

I'm glad it shouldn't hinder things though. The next set of leaves are just coming through so hopefully they'll be nice and normal ;)

I believe it will grow normal from here on or at least, it will produce normally and not less because of it :)
That's good enough for me! My main reason for concern is because I had such a great product from this strain last time I grew it and really wanted to have that again. As long as the buds turn out nice and fruity like the last ones I'll be happy as Larry!

Back
Top Bottom