flower question with pics

Mrmetfan

Sorry for such an a metre? But I'm a first timer and I'm at a loss. I have 2 autos that only have 3 maybe 4 weeks left. There happy frog soil. I think I slightly burned them once. But with so little time they look terrible. They actually haven't changed appearance in a week. Can someone with experience tell me if this is/will be a bud? I'm not sure what I'm looking at exactly.
20140305_051734.jpg
20140305_051742.jpg
20140305_051801.jpg

Re: flower question w/ pics

Id say its very much a bud metfan :)
You haven't hurt her badly, water her twice before feeding her again and dilute the food as necessary.
Ice seen this plant do incredibly cool things in 30 days, as well you canchoose to let her go longer if shes producing well.
What strain is she? Perhaps another grower here knows all about her and can dial in on yields and such ;)

Id say its very much a bud metfan :)
You haven't hurt her badly, water her twice before feeding her again and dilute the food as necessary.
Ice seen this plant do incredibly cool things in 30 days, as well you canchoose to let her go longer if shes producing well.
What strain is she? Perhaps another grower here knows all about her and can dial in on yields and such ;)

Its by auto seeds. Called chemdog auto. it seems to be and unpopular strain because I don't see many people that have grown it unfortunately.

I think the central is an actual bud, and the side ones may need some time to be fully developed buds.

Back
Top Bottom