Flower stage stretching?

CC420710

Hey everyone second grow with one female. I started flower about a month ago now and was doing good nothing to unusual happening but a week ago I was working on second setup and moved her there in closet with a smaller light and she has well over doubled in height but not bushy. I was thinking the led 600 watt wasn’t strong enough or is it normal? White Headed Stranger Sativa dominant

Attachments

• B28D7606-FBC3-4827-9760-0A497CB7DDCC.jpeg
    B28D7606-FBC3-4827-9760-0A497CB7DDCC.jpeg
    786.7 KB · Views: 83
  • B373755F-4735-4414-BEB4-A33455BDD157.jpeg
    B373755F-4735-4414-BEB4-A33455BDD157.jpeg
    756.8 KB · Views: 82
  • 7E58C0FC-B683-4B63-9671-DAA951973BDD.jpeg
    7E58C0FC-B683-4B63-9671-DAA951973BDD.jpeg
    585.9 KB · Views: 81
  • C4FAD1EA-484E-445F-84F7-901787C89EB0.jpeg
    C4FAD1EA-484E-445F-84F7-901787C89EB0.jpeg
    714.7 KB · Views: 79
it looks like it just started flowering about a week ago. maybe try all the light you have together to finish her.

Light to far away? Lower light closer to canopy/top, just cant be too close it burns it, thats my guess. Also, carefully bend and tie what ever is to tall down to desired height, this will help lower your plant height, as well as promote lower branch growth to Become leaders/tops.

Light to far away? Lower light closer to canopy/top, just cant be too close it burns it, thats my guess. Also, carefully bend and tie what ever is to tall down to desired height, this will help lower your plant height, as well as promote lower branch growth to Become leaders/tops.

I'm thinking probably just not enough light in general. i had a blueberry plant take forever to start budding compared to the rest, I thought it was because it was so much lower than the others.

Only makes sense its stretching, now its getting less light than its used to. Its the amount of light for sure, height of light and par/lumens is the issue so either train it with that light and get 600w closer or get more light in there. Ive never done that so im guessing but 600 is plenty for a plant that size

Those branches are slender and young so training will be effective! Try out carefully tying branches close to parallel with ground, you wont be dissapointed. Do train top as well

Only makes sense its stretching, now its getting less light than its used to. Its the amount of light for sure, height of light and par/lumens is the issue so either train it with that light and get 600w closer or get more light in there. Ive never done that so im guessing but 600 is plenty for a plant that size
Might have been enough if I started it with the 600 watt but since I switched it after it started flowering it isn’t enough. My best guess anyway. Definitely not to far away it kept growing right up to the light maybe an inch between and now I can’t raise light any higher but hopefully adding another light it will stop stretching

Those branches are slender and young so training will be effective! Try out carefully tying branches close to parallel with ground, you wont be dissapointed. Do train top as well
After flower starts? I know to train during veg but wasn’t sure about flower mode. I think they are slender so bad because they stretched a lot this last week until I added more light

No too close really it stretched to light every time I raised it. Seems to have stopped now that added a second light

Probably would of been if I didn’t change its amount so much. Seems to be lining out now. Do you think a 315 cmh is enough for vegging in a 5x5 area?

Back
Top Bottom