Fluffy nuggets

cook420

I was going to try beastie bloom or gravity.HAS ANYONE EVER TRIED EITHER PRODUCT?DOES IT WORK?Realy sick of the fluffins,someone help if you can,or have a sugestion,greatly appreciated.

I have 2 t-5s,12 bulbs each 54 watts a bulb about 4-6 inches from light.the guy at local hydro store says it is genetics, no magic bullet,kind of discouraging me to purchase beastie bloomz. At the other store that guy says it works,he gave me 2 samples of gravity to try.dont know how that will fit in to fox farms schedule iam on now.how much of that do you use?

Your result is all due to the lighting. Nutrients at this point will have little affect on the density of your flowers, at least until you upgrade to an HID.

You don't have to have a HID to get tight nugs.. There are plenty of examples around here that will show that.. You need more light, whether you bring some cfl's or more flouro's in is up to you... The hid would be the best option for the plants but maybe is not an option for you... Look around, there are great peeps and journals that can and will help you out whichever way you decide to go.... LED's may even be an option... The point is, you have plenty of options, look around and see which one fits you...

fluffy nugs have a lot to do with the amount of light the plant gets, but it's also genetics. I have a mix of strains going right now, one is hard as a rock and the other is fairly fluffy. all of them are under a 600w HPS

1296 watts right now thought that was enough,dont know how i would configure a250 hps in between the 2 t-5s,let alone 600 or greater due to height restrictions.I only have 5 feet height between the floor and bottom of shelf that seperates the top from the bottom , top is mom and clones bottom is budding.what height is safe with 250? and do you think it would make any difference? Thanking everyone who responded,and anyone else who might have opinion.

Height restrictions are easily overcome by supercropping. How far along are you now? I'm a noob, but it seems to me SC'ing is the way to knock the height restriction.

*In my best surfer vioce* ".....Its all about the luminous flux dude":surf: as BE IRIE pointed out there are many great grows using a lighting other then HID's. Rather it be L.E.D,CFL's or a standard Edison builb the key is the proper number of Lumens in the proper spectrum for your grow size.How you achieve that is up to your wallet and wits.

i would suggest you take a look at the last couple pages of matanuska valleys grow journal...it will change your whole perception of cfls...his nugs are far from airy/fluffy
i know it changed my opinion of cfls and im a longtime hps user...my next grow will be cfl only

also do you know the spectrum of your t5's, ive never used them but are they rated in k? if so 2700k is what you need for flowering, wattage is up to you, that may be a slight part of the problem

hey acesfull,i am at 7 weeks right now,the ladies are spread and strapped down might post some pics if i have some time..

7 weeks....and still vegging?

the ladies in question are entering 7th week of flowering,and are extremely purple and very funky.the next round are about 6 or 7 weeks veg.i also have 3 that i tried rejuavanation,they are 4 weeks now.they just started changing from purpleback to green with good signs they will grow foilage,to be budded again.how is your grow going?

Back
Top Bottom