Flushing

Throck

Hey all, just a question. I guerrilla grow in a low sandy soil (just like a beach sand, almost no organic matter) area near a stream. I amend the local soil with great soil from fox farms, in a 2 x 2 foot deep hole. The water table is just under this level. My question is at the end just a week or so before harvest, is it possable to flush the soil? My last harvest was very potent but a bit harsh. I also live in the north and first frost is end of september around the 22nd.:peacetwo:

Hey all, just a question. I guerrilla grow in a low sandy soil (just like a beach sand, almost no organic matter) area near a stream. I amend the local soil with great soil from fox farms, in a 2 x 2 foot deep hole. The water table is just under this level. My question is at the end just a week or so before harvest, is it possable to flush the soil? My last harvest was very potent but a bit harsh. I also live in the north and first frost is end of september around the 22nd.:peacetwo:

Wether your inside or out. In hydro or soil makes no difference. Flushing will make a difference to the taste and how the smoke affects you by ridding your plants of substances that cause a metallic taste, headaches....etc. check the link out!

Do you need to flush or not?

ledtester,

BTW, how is the LED thing going? Yes I do understand that flushing is the way to go. It's just I wondered if it is possialbe in the outdoors. With the water table so close to the surface, and the sandy soil, I need to know if flushing is even possable?

ledtester,

BTW, how is the LED thing going? Yes I do understand that flushing is the way to go. It's just I wondered if it is possialbe in the outdoors. With the water table so close to the surface, and the sandy soil, I need to know if flushing is even possable?

You might not needed it but if its not a hassle I would do it anyways.

Back
Top Bottom